Chapter 1

(Sarah up on side.Sarah played by Nicola Peltz)

Sarah's Pov
I sat on the old beat up bed and put on my heels.Some people call me stupid for wearing heals in the apocalypse,but hey it's how I do things and I don't run.Not because I don't like to but because I'm not a runner,I stay and fight,even if it kills me.I got up off the mattress that I had put in the my 'Safe Haven' if you will.My 'home' was a police station that I found about a year into the apocalypse,in New York.I chose it because it had showers and if I needed to escape I can go through the roof.

My name is Sarah Gilbert and this is my life in the apocalypse.I grabbed all the things I needed,every day I go out around the town to kill the boredom I have and kill zombies.I pulled my leather jacket over my shoulders.I strapped my holster to my thigh and stuck the gun in and did the same to my ankle.I grabbed my arrows and hooked it around my back along with bow.I slid on my sunglasses and grabbed my two golden guns that I always have one me no matter what.I made sure they all have full clips and grabbed brass knuckles with spikes on them and a knife.

I hopped on my Motorcycle and started the engine and the zombies that were around turned to look in my direction

I hopped on my Motorcycle and started the engine and the zombies that were around turned to look in my direction.The ones that looked worth killing,I killed as I drove into the small town.I parked across from the food store that had a horde of zombies,I climbed up the apartment fire escape till I got to the top.I took out the telescope I had set up,that I use to scope out some of the town that I don't go through.I looked into the store and seen people in there.I sighed and thought of my options,if I leave them in there and the zombies make there way through,they'll all be dead and I can come back and steal there supplies.If I help them,hell I didn't know what I got out of it if I helped them.But there was this guy feeling I had that told me to hep them.And there's one thing I always do,listen to my gut.I took out the sniper rifle that was hiding in the vents and my stick that had a ball with spikes on it.I made sure my sniper was loaded before I got a clear shot of some Z's.I took a deep breath as I took out two with one bullet.There were at least 25 zombies.I took out at least 10.And finally decided to go down there.
As I got closer I started whistling
"Hey boys come and get me"I yelled and 8 came towards me,5 running.The first one that was the fastest I blew it's brains out like it was nothing.Both my pistols were knocked out my hand as Z ran towards me from behind.I didn't have enough time to pick them up or the ones I had stowed away.I grabbed my knife and chucked it at another Z.I looked and seen a chain a few feet away from me.I ran towards it but I couldn't just turn back or I'd be cornered,so I ran up the wall and flipped off of it.Once I landed I grabbed a gun from my holster and wrapped the chain around the Z's neck,shooting it.I unwrapped the chain and threw it around the Z's leg making it fall on the floor.I put my legs around its head and snapped his neck with my feet while shooting another.A Z tried to push my down but I just elbowed it's head and shot it.The next three were pretty simple as they ran slowly towards me but I easily killed them.I wrapped the chain around my waist as if it were some sort but of mfashion trend.I pushed my gun back in my holster and picked up my two golden guns and my knife that I threw.
That's when I heard footsteps behind me,I immediately cocked both my guns and pointed it at whoever was behind me.There Was a group of survivors.There was three girls and five boys,they started coming my way.As they approached me I still had my guns up

"Hello we mean no harm,I just wanted to say thank you for saving us"the man said.

"My names Warren,this Garnett"she pointed to the one who talked first

"This is Addy,Mack,Cassandra,Doc,Murphy,and ten thousand"she said pointing to each one

Addy had red hair and she seemed pretty decent,and by the way Mack looked at her you could tell they were dating.Cassandra had black hair and she seemed pretty quiet.Doc seemed to be the glass half full kind of guy,considering we were in the apocalypse.Murphy,man the apocalypse did him bad,he looked worse than all of us.And 10k,I have to admit he was pretty hot but he seemed quiet like Cassandra

"Sarah"I said with nod."Look I should get going I have other things to do"I hopped on my motorcycle and started my engine

"Got a hot date in the apocalypse"Murphy grumbled

"Murphy don't give me a reason to splatter your brain all over the concrete"I spat and looked over behind them.A hoarse of Z's were coming,there were at least 40

"What the hell are you guys,zombie magnets"I hissed.I ran over the the apartment building and grabbed my things that were on top of it.I then grabbed the huge bag of coins that I used as ammo.I hoped on the motorcycle as they got in their truck

"Follow me"I yelled and sped down the road

I KNOW THIS IS SHORT BUT BARE WITH ME HERE.I HAVE ANOTHER STORY IN THE WORKS SO YOU CAN CHECK THAT OUT IF YOU WANT
M,xoxo