Saturday night live

We were in the hospital, Luna next to me in the  other bed and Jacob In the waiting room,his mom, Dad, and a lot of fan gifts and cards and ballons. Balloons always cheer me up. But I had a head ache 😖 I look for Luna parents or were Luna's gifts are, there a ballon and a card from Jacobs mom. I feel bad for her. She's still sleeping though pumps in her and and heart rate thing.
"Maddie!" I look back at Jacob and he grabs my hand. The last time I saw him I... 😫 I still love him but what he did was wrong. I pulled away and turned around
Jacobs mom leads everyone out the room and says
"I'll let u to talk"
Jacob says "listen I no what I did was REALLY WRONG, and when I went back from the mall I Saw u weren't there. I told joe, he didn't no either. I called Loren and she laughed and hung up. So I thought u went to get some air after the video u saw. It's all wrong! Maddie in sorry. U went on younow to explain I leaked my number and everything for them to understand. I thought u we're watching but u wernt so I ended it and after 2 hours I freaked so I called my mom. She called the police, the same thing happened to Luna they said, so they  started looking. And Luna, she fell from the tree saving u. U had a panic attack when u saw the dogs and a helicopter. Luna graves ur hand when u almost fell off a 20 ft tree. Luna's branch broke and she got a concussion."
I look at Luna getting up slowly and walked towards her.
"She saved me" I teared up and a warm tear ran down my face and hit Luna's hand. I looked at Jacob he was behind me now and I hugged him, and hugged him,
"So you to gonna stop hugging and help me up?"
"LUNA" I said
"Luna! Your up!" Jacob said
I hugged her and said thank you 😊