Maddies gone?

Lorens pro*
I couldn't let maddie be the video! She's not even famous! I'm way hotter than her anyways and Jacob SO HOT!
When we got into the mall I had to kiss him! And of course I hired someone to record it and make a lot of drama!ya call me a bitch but Maddie's ugly.
And it's so obvious that Jacob thinks I'm hot bc he stares at me and flirts with me big time!
Maddie's pro**
So I'm there sobbing and I see that on YouTube  as trending  " Loren makes out with Jacob at mall!" I click the video and watch it all.. every second the video played I felt my heart throb and crack into a million pieces. Jacob calls me and I pick up
"Hey Jacob what you want"
"Oh um.. just ya um "
-hangs up-
I felt like I needed to cry 😭
I pack up my stuff and take off for a bit, go find some people that live in L.A from you tube or maybe Liza koshy or something ( comment if you no who she is!)  I end up calling a uber to McDonald's I always eat my feelings away. But then the uber kept going strait and not Turning. Did I even look and see if there was a uber sticker!? NO! I looked nothing.. IM SO DUMB! omg I slowly start to freak out my heart pounding so fast I could feel it hitting my ribs. I go on my phone to call joe or maddie but my phones dead his eyes black as his soul, his skin tan ( not being racist) then he stops at a old motel, he gets out I try to follow and run but the child lock is on and I can't get up front bc there's a chain between me and the front he comes back up and opens the door I made a run for it but he grabbed me hand hard, and made me go in the hotel the smell of cigar smoke and old condom rappers ( don't really no what that smells like but go with it, no hate please ) there were 2 girls and 1 guy sitting down and a girl in the corner Hardly Any clothes.. it's weird bc Luna went to LA and shewent missing but I didn't care bc with out her my life is better. She looked up IT WAS LUNA!shd smelled like fish  her dark brown hair was colored blonde and heavy Makeup, but it was good!
" go sit with Journey"
"Who"  i said
" WITH THE GIRL BITCH "
"You mean Luna"
"What! WHAT HOW YOU NO HER NAME!"
"She's my well.. friend"
I felt my spine shiver as I sat next to her"
Luna whispered
" do what he says or he will mark you"
"What" i said
"SHUT IT" the guy says
Luna pulled out her arm and showed me the marks of lion scraps or tiger scraps" then her back a big burn with a tiger eating a human, blood drips from it, I started to cry