viii

Saturday arrived quickly. Friday, Justin taught Bella how to skate, and she only went to the arcade for five minutes to ask Kimmy to come back out.

"Bella. Your Dad has been moved out to New York jail." Holly walked in. "I'm also here to apologize for hitting you the other day. You just showed no respect for your father."

"He doesn't show any respect for me. I knocked over a vase and all of a sudden I'm a bitch and a disgrace to the Domenico family and I was an accident from the start so whatever." Bella said, keeping her head on her pillow. "is Aunt Karen still in Florida?"

"Yeah why?"

"No reason. Just wondering." Bella said, grabbing her phone from the charger. She typed in Aunt Karen's number as Holly continued apologizing to Bella.

Auntie Karen. Spring break starts on Tuesday, can I come down? It's for two weeks only. Can Lexi come also?

Sure honey. Does your mother know? (your father doesn't have to)

No

Just pack when they're not home. Leave her note when you leave for the airport. I'll be at my beach house when you get here, okay. I'll have a car waiting also.

Okay!

Holly smiled at Bella and Bella smiled back. "I forgive you." Bella said completely unaware of what Holly way just saying. "Oh and Lexi needs you at her house asap."

○○○

Bella walked in Lexi's house, and was surpised to see Justin sitting there with a book. Bella was about to speak when she was tackled on the couch. "What took you so long?"

"I was asking Aunt Karen can I come down to Florida for spring break." Bella pushed Lexi off her, and glanced at Justin.

"Oh. I'm also slacking in reading because of my "boy obsession" so Maben and my mom thought I needed a tutor." Lexi said. "Do you believe I have a boy obession?"

Justin's eyes went wide at Bella, and shook his head. "N-No, you don't." Bella lied, and furrowed her eyebrows. "So, Justin. What are you doing spring break?"

"My mom is also in Florida so I was thinking of going down there or going to Canada."

"Florida." Bella smiled sympathetically. "Your mom would love to see you."

Lexi was in the kitchen, so Justin sat up. "No she wouldn't. She turned to drugs because of me." He whispered.

"But I'm sure now that you're older, she'll need you in her life again. Your father too." Bella said.

"No they wouldn't."

"Stop putting yourself down. Lex, Jusin's coming to Florida with us!" Bella smirked at him, as Lexi cheered.

"The three amigos and an adventure to Florida!"

٭٭٭٭

Sorry it's short. :P (This chapter basically has no point.. i was bored)

Vote & Comment