PD| "If Loving You Is Wrong"

Chapter Three
_______________

"She must love it when you lie to her." -Mama Joyse
~

Elliot flipped through the pages of the magazine she was reading as she waited for her turn in the hot seat of the salon. Sevyn was the best stylist to touch a strand of hair in Illinois. Everyone knew her and everyone knew she was expensive of hell but she was worth it and if you couldn't front the cash, she wouldn't even look at you. At least this all from word of mouth to Elliot's ears. She just had to see what all the noise was about.

She found her mind wandering to Johan a lot. His dimples, his straight line of teeth, few small tattoos he had, his smooth skin, just everything about him. He was so attractive and most definitely the panty dropper she figured him to be. Those eyes paired with his stance were enough to drive a woman's panties to the floor without him even opening his mouth to say so. On top of that he was successful. Elliot wasn't dumb though, in her mind a man with all of that wasn't single to say the least.

He either had a baby or three, a wife, a girlfriend, some hoes, or all of the above.

And that's exactly all of the things that Elliot was running from in Chicago.

"Hey, you next?"

Elliot looked up to see a golden skinned woman; jet black hair, a curvy figure where her gut stuck out just like her butt did. She was wide and what most would call "chubby" and others would just call downright "fat". Her eyes were chinky and her cheeks were kind of big but overall she was very pretty.

"Um, I think so? Are you Sevyn?" Elliot asked.

Sevyn nodded. "I sure am. Welcome." She said before turning and making her way to her chair. The beauty salon was big and full of chatter.

It was one of those very elegant places that only big timers and celebrities went. "Curl Up & Dye" was what it was called.

"How are you today?" Elliot asked causing Sevyn to smile brightly.

"I'm great, honey. What about you? Sit right here." Sevyn said, patting her seat.

"Sevyn, giiiiiirl. Let me tell you about Mister B today." A girl with bright green, curly hair said, switching as she made her way to the shampoo section.

Sevyn rolled her eyes before dropping to Elliot's ear to whisper. "That's Alexis crazy ass. Don't pay her no mind at all." She whispered before getting up and looking over at her. "What happened now?"

"I found out he has baby by this chick named Alison, right? Biiiiiiitch. Let me tell you she so fucking ugly, bitch." Alexis said as she looked through the labels. "So, this hoe call my phone today. I answered. I'm like hello? Because I'm sleep so I woke up like who is this. She's like you the bitch fucking with Brian? I said bitch who is this? She said this is his baby mama and I'm also his wife. So... basically talking about I need to stop fucking with him. I looked at the phone like-"

She held her hand up with her thumb and pinky extended to make a phone and she looked at it like it was seven fingers on her hand.

A few people in the shop laughed. "Bitch I said um are you going to eat my fucking pussy bitch? Are you gonna bring me food on my lunch breaks? Hell fucking no bitch. So I'm gonna ride your baby daddy into the sunset until he's our baby daddy, y'all feel me?" She stuck her tongue out as she began to laugh.