I dare Ceylan and Beni......

Meegeemee26: I dare Ceylan and Beni to cosplay as Romeo and Juliet!!!!

Ceylan and Beni: WHAT?! NO!!!!!

Gen: (chuckles, shaking his head)

Toxsa: You two have to do it! Its a dare!!!

Chooki: (laughs)

Ceylan: Come on guys!

Guren: Nope! You have to do it!

Beni: UGH! FINE! C'mon "Romeo"....... (Grabs the coller of Ceylans shirt, dragging him away)

Ceylan: Ah!

*10 minutes later*

(Ceylan and Beni come out, Beni wearing an old timey dress and Ceylan wearing a suit similar to Romeos. Both looked annoyed and angered at the dare, while the rest were enjoying it.)

Ceylan: I have never even understood this stupid play.... So I'ma put it in my own words!

Beni: (groans) Typical......

Ceylan: (turns to beni) Juliet! I'm in love with you! Let's get married on secret! (Grabs her hands)

Beni: (with no emotion in her voice) Oh Romeo. Your such a gentleman. Let's get married right away.......

Chooki: Now kiss!

Beni and Ceylan: NO!!!!! (Both pull away from each other looking disgusted)

Chooki: (laughs) It was just a suggestion!

(Hey guys! I hope this is what you guys wanted. I don't know if I should, but I wanted to remake my Tenkai Knight'sXReader book. Would you guys like me to or nah? Like and comment more asks or dares! Thanks!

~1jak1soraandme )