I dare everyone to switch personalities...

MoonbeamLulamoon: I dare the knights to swap personalities for at least ONE day...

Ceylan swaps with Guren,

Chooki swaps with Toxsa,

And....*laughs*

Gen swaps with Beni

Guren: W-Wha-?!

Ceylan: This'll be easy!

Chooki: Just sit there and talk about game quotes.... That's easy.

Toxsa: (looks at chooki) And talking about sports will be EASY as well..... (Crosses his arms)

Gen: Just playing on my phone, talking about boys and getting angry and hormonal.... I got this.

Beni: (Looks shocked) And acting emo with no emotions is will be easy for me!!!!

Ceylan: Ok! Ok! Let's begin!

(The personality war begun)

Ceylan: Hiya! I'm Guren! I have a cat named Max and I'm best friends with a handsome, charming boy named Ceylan~!

Guren: I do not-....

Ceylan: AND my dad work construction! He helped build prism tower!

Guren: (crosses his arms) Well...... I'm Ceylan! I feel like I have to make joke constantly and get into peoples personal businesses even tho they want to be left alone!!!!

Ceylan: Hey.....

Guren: AND I flirt with girls constantly, so watch out ladies~. (Begins to do the flirty finger movement)

Chooki: Hi! I'm Toxsa! I'm super skinny and don't like to play sports, but if its video games you want to know how to play, I'm the expert!

Toxsa: (smiles) Thanks man! (Looks at the "Camera") Hi! I'm Chooki! I'm super buff and love to play sports. I'm very competitive, so don't think I will go easy on 'ya!

Chooki: Exactly! (Chuckles)

Gen: (he sits there playing on his phone, pretending to ignore everyone and "giggle" at everything he sees) Oh, Brad is solo funny and cute~. (Says in a gayish sounding voice)

Beni: (growls lightly and moves her hair to where its in front of her left eye) I'm Gen..... I have no emotion and don't care about anyone's feelings... I am like the Levi in the Tenkai Knight's group.... Except I don't kill titans and I'm not awesome and cute as he is... But personality wise is the same.....

Gen: Tch. Whatever....

(The Tenkai Knight's will act like this for Two more ask or dares, then they are done...)

(Hey guys! Sorry for not updating. Hope you guys like it! Keep those Dare's and Asks coming!

~1jak1soraandme )