I dare everyone to....

Nurilbadi : I dare everyone to either write their own story books or share their deepest secrets or have a sports competition on Soccer, Basket ball, Volley ball and Swimming.

Guren: Uh........

Ceylan: Ok! For one, I am never, EVER writhing my own story. To much work and I don't have that much free time.

Toxsa: I know that's a lie.........

Ceylan: Hey!

Gen: And I don't feel like getting all hot and sweaty from sports.

Chooki: (slumps down, hoping everyone would agree with the sports)

Beni: Than that leaves the deepest darkest secret thing! Spill away!

(The boys look at each other, nervous. But then they nod, Guren standing up first)

Guren: I have an embarrassing birthmark on my side....... That's shaped like a poodle..... No joke.

Gen: Really?

Toxsa: Is that why you started wearing shirts to swim in?!

Guren: Shut up! (Sits down)

Ceylan: (stands) One time when I was like ten, I used to go to my parents room and try on my moms shoes.

Toxsa: Why would you do that?!

Chooki: (shrugs) doesn't surprise me.

Ceylan: Whatever! (Sits back down)

Toxsa: (stands) Ok.... One time, Wakimé bought me a game..... That's wasn't doomsploders or any other game like that......

Chooki: What was it?

Toxsa: (gulps) Barbie and the Pony princess..... And II actually play it..... (Sits back down)

Beni: (begins to laugh)

Gen: (chuckles)

Guren: No way!

Toxsa: (nods)

Beni: (continues to laugh, holding her stomach)

Chooki: (stands) One time, I was so blinded in winning that I trained every night for the big track meet..... And what I listened to was no other than Justin Bieber's song Baby.... (Sits down)

Beni: Ew, really?

Chooki: Yep. Its true.

Guren: Gross...

Beni: (stands) And I'm pretty much an open book...... (Sits back down)

Ceylan: Yeah, you are.

Guren: We know Beni....

Beni: You only know because I just told you!!!!!

Toxsa: Whatever you say beni....

Gen:.........

Guren: Gen? Its your turn.

Gen: (groans, standing with his arms crossed) When I was a little boy, I used to follow my dad where ever he went. Till finally he got a new girlfriend I didn't approve of. So I thought of different ways to get rid of her. And it worked. I was a little demon child.

Guren: (Sits there, eyes widened)

Ceylan: Uh....

Beni: (sits there)

Chooki: O...k?

Toxsa: Oh my...

Gen: (sits back down if they all weren't thinking how rude he was back then)

(And there you go! Hope you enjoy!

~1jak1soraandme )