Chapter 10

Layla

She recalled her mother's hushed words as she rubbed lotion over her newly shaven legs. They were smooth to the touch and she made had made sure that there was not even a speck of hair anywhere along her body. It was the  week before her wedding when her mother told her in no uncertain terms that men were suckers to only two main things.

Good food and great sex.

She had blanched heavily at the latter option, mentally purging her brain of any unsightly, disgusting thoughts about how her mother knew such things. As far as she was concerned, she miraculously appeared from the ground and that was that. There was absolutely no baby-making involved in her conception.

But her mother was right. In the past 3 months, she had noticed that Yaaseen was exceptionally compliant after they had slept together. He would say yes to almost any of her demands as long as she kept kissing his ear and stroking a finger over his navel. And she definitely, definitely needed him to be wowed out of his senses to get him to say yes to this particular demand.

She scanned over her reflection in the mirror. She had gone with one of her showstopper-candy-red-sex-me-now nighties that she would have never in her wildest dreams considered wearing before she had gotten married. It was sexy, no doubt and it left room for no bra at all. The matching bottoms would be a problem.

G-strings were just not her thing.

She simply could not get used to the feeling of it but in all technicalities... she wouldn't be wearing it for much longer.

She downed twice as much mouthwash as was recommended. She stretched her shoulders, hastily coating her lips with one last brush of her lip gloss before she deemed herself ready. She shook herself to get rid of all the crazy static within her before she made her way to the lounge where she knew he would be watching the match.

"Yaaseen?"

"Hmm?" His eyes were riveted to the screen before him.

"What are you doing?" she asked, walking closer to him.

"Just-" he looked up, his words getting stuck in his throat as his eyes widened at the vision before him. Long, smooth, toned legs beneath perfect hips. Her belly button peeked through the oval shaped cut along her stomach and the top barely contained her breasts. She was like a present just waiting for him to unwrap...

"Yes?" her pace had become slow and sedate as she neared his lap.

"I'm doing whatever you want me to do." His voice was hoarse and she could hear him gasp as she lowered herself to straddle his lap.

"What do you think I want you to do, Yaaseen?" She teased, brushing her lips softly over his.

"I would say you but-" he swallowed the lump in his throat and he had to run his tongue over his suddenly dried lips as he eyed her cleavage right before him. His Layla just had the best set of breasts.

"But?" she smiled, enjoying the effect she had on him as she settled even closer to him, brushing her chest against his own.

"You're killing me here." His hands had finally settled themselves on her bare thighs, trailing cautiously up towards the lacy material at the bottom of her nightie. He could feel goosebumps along her skin as his fingers trailed higher and higher along her inner-thigh before she lowered her mouth to his, kissing him just the way she knew he liked. It was a rough kiss with teeth and tongue and everything involved but as she felt herself lifted into the air...

She knew he was putty in her hands.