1.3

"Emilyyyyy." Jack yelled from his room. You stood up from your seat at the kitchen table and shuffled to Jack's bedroom.

"What?" You asked while opening his door and walking in to sit on the edge of his bed where he was curled up under the covers.

"Come out with me tonight... well, not just me. Theres gonna be me, Joe, Mikey, Caspar, Josh and Lillie this girl that Casp likes." He pleaded.

"What, to like a club?" I asked. The sound of going out with all of our friends, minus Conor and Liv, sounded like a good chance to get closer to Josh and let my hair down for the first time in months.

"Yeah, just thought it would be nice to get out of the house you know what I mean? And, you wont be the only girl either, I've heard that Lillie is hilarious." He smirked. I smiled and stood up.

"Sounds good, what time?" I agreed. His eyes seemed to light up as he sat bolt upright against his headboard.

"We'll set off to Joe's at around 8:30 and get an uber to the club at about 9."

"Oki doki" I looked down at the time on my phone screen, planning out what times to start getting ready.

"Well its already 3:15 and you're still in bed, get up you lazy piece of shit we're going out for something to eat." I smiled, adjusting my jumper and pulling up my high waisted jeans.

"You're so bossy" he pouted and stepped out of his bed and walked towards me, wrapping his arms around my neck and placing his chin on my head.

"But thankyou for not letting me be a sweaty, lazy slob" he mumbled.

"Yeah, yeah now go get ready im starving." I said while patting his back and wriggling from his embrace.

---------------------

"I have absolutely no idea what to wear tonight." I grumbled to Liv over facetime.

"What are you getting so stressed for Em? Go look in my wardrobe, I'm sure you'll find something." Just as she finished her sentence, Conor popped his head into the screen with a burnt face.

"Yeah, if you're planning on trying to get laid tonight I'd go look in Liv's wardrobe. Some sexy shit in there." He laughed.

"Oh shut up your fucking tomato." I retorted and laughed. "One sec I'm gonna find something." I said to the phone.

"Take me with you, I wanna see what you pick." Liv shouted through the phone.

I pushed the door open into my two best friends bedroom and sauntered over to Olivia's wardrobe.

I rummaged through the large white wardrobe in hopes of finding something that would look okay on me.

"You find anyth..."

"Woah" I cut Liv off, pulling out the most gorgeous top and skirt I've seen.

"Oh yeah that's one of my faves, just please don't ruin it." She pleaded.

My eyes scanned over the black outfit.

"Are you sure it's okay for me to wear this Olivia?" I asked, smoothing down the skirt on the hanger

"It's fine hunny, just make sure Josh doesn't rip it when he takes it off." She giggled.

"Liv! Nothing like that is going to happen between Josh and I!" I shook my head and walked back into my room, hanging the outfit on my wardrobe door.

"Okayyy, listen Em, im going to have to go, Conor's whining because he wants to go to the foam party at the bar, I'll see you next week when we get home." She assured.

"Okay, enjoy your holiday! Love you" I smiled.

"Love you chick." She said before pressing the end call button.

I removed the towel that was wrapped around my head, letting the damp hair flow down my back. I sat down at my makeup table and opened my makeup bag.

I decided on a beige cut crease with a rose goldy glitter shadow on the lid with black winged liner. I always felt my most confident with makeup on. I matched it with a nude lip and curled my hair so it was cascading past my shoulders in loose waves.

I checked my phone... 8:15.

I put my (Liv's) outfit on and paired the outfit with my black converse, not in the mood for my feet to be aching all night. I grabbed my clutch and my phone from the bedside table and walked out of my room, right when Jack was calling my name from the living room.

I walked to where he was stood but his back was facing me. I cleared my throat and he spun around on his heels. His eyes widened and he smiled.

"You look gorgeous you know." He smiled and turned the living room light off.

"Why thankyou." I smiled as we exited our flat.

"You're very welcome" he smirked while locking the door behind us and walking to the elevator.

---------------------

Jack's POV

We arrived at Joe's, Emily entering first. She looked so stunning tonight and it's hard to keep my feelings under control. Especially when we walked in and Josh's eyes lit up like a fucking christmas tree.

"Hi guys, you look great." Joe smiled while giving Emily a hug and then me a 'bro hug'.

We greeted everyone and sat on the stools in the kitchen. Joe opened the cupboard behind him and retrieved a bottle of vodka and seven shot glasses.

"Quick round of shots before we leave." He wiggled his eyebrows, setting the shot glass down infront of each of us.

"Down the hatch!" Mikey screamed as we all downed the shot of vodka at the same time.

"Cor, always forget how strong vodka is." Joe announced and shuddered. "Anyway the ubers are here, lets gooo." Caspar shouted, pulling Lillies hand, who was talking to Emily before.

------------------------

We walked into the club to the VIP area that we had booked, Emily's arm linked with Lillie's as they were giggling away at something that only they knew about. Caspar nudged me in the side.

"I know you like Emily and I know you're jealous that her and Josh have a thing going on." He whispered to me. I looked at him with wide eyes and pressed my lips together.

"I have no idea what you're talking about Caspar." I lied and sipped my drink.

Secretly, it did bother me. I never would've thought it would though. We hated eachother for a solid year of our lives and now I'm actually starting to come to terms with how i feel about her and shes going off with one of my best mates.

"Don't lie to me Jack, I see the way you look at her, and I see the look of jealousy whenever she's with Josh" Caspar replied patting him on the back.

I frowned and looked up to where Emily was previously stood to see that she had disappeared. I scanned the room until I landed on Emily sat beside Josh giggling at one if his probably shit jokes. My fists clenched as I turned back to Caspar.

"Atleast stop being so obvious about it mate." Caspar whispered. "Go find someone to take your mind off her, make her jealous." He winked and sauntered off further into the club.

"I might just do that." I grinned and disappeared into the mass of bodies occupying the dance floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next chapter is when shit is gonna go down between everyone🙃

Should be up sometime next week so keep an eye out :)

-Em x

14th January 2017