0.5

Unedited

Jack

I woke up this morning with something jabbing me in my ribs. It took about five seconds for realisation to come back and my memories of last night to return.

I looked to my left seeing Emily's head leaning against the sofa frame with light snores escaping her mouth and her legs tangled in mine. Her elbow was in my rib.

She looked so peaceful.

I rested my head back where it was when I woke up and closed my eyes. Rather than falling asleep, questions clouded my thoughts about Emily.

Why did I get so jealous when she was talking about Josh?

Why did I feel completely speechless when I saw her last night.

And why the fuck are we cuddling when we're supposed to hate eachother?

I started to get cramp in my neck so I turned on my side to try and get comfy, resting my head on Emily's shoulder. As I'd turned, I must've accidentally crushed her foot causing her to groan and flutter her eyes open.

||||

Emily

I was awoken this morning by Jack squashing my food with his arse. He shot me and apologetic look but laughed as I turned to face him.

"I don't really think waking me up by breaking my fucking foot is funny you know." I chuckled while stretching my arms.

"Naaa I'm laughing at the birds nest on your head" he answered while prodding my head.

"Jack, your hair is just as bad as mine." I replied while he ruffled his bleached blonde hair.

"So what time do we need to be at Joe's later?" I asked while grabbing my phone from the coffee table.

"I think he said one?" He said more like a question.

"Well it's currently eleven soo I'm gonna go have a shower." I stood up and bent backwards make my spine crack.

"Well I need one too so don't take as long as you did the other day." He smirked. "And don't sing either. I don't think my ears can take anymore."

"Oh you loved it, don't even complain." I shouted while walking around the corner to my room to grab my towels.

I've always preferred showers to baths. Probably because the idea of sitting in your own dirt and sweat and then washing your hair in it didn't really appeal to me. Showers, in my opinion, were much more relaxing.

I left my phone in my room so I wasn't tempted to play my music. Mainly because Conor and Liv were still asleep but I wanted a quick shower, so I have more time to get ready.

There was no particular reason I wanted to look nice today.... Yeah I'm only going to film a video with a guy I've had a crush on for about a year... Other than that though, no reason at all.

I switched the water off and wrapped a towel around my body and another around my head.

Liv always shouted at me for 'wasting too many towels'. I just scoffed everytime. They're towels not food. Not that food would ever get wasted anyway.

Once I was in my room I sauntered over to my wardrobe, picking out my outfit for the day.

I finally decided on some grey high waisted jeans and a black adidas tshirt with the white stripes on each shoulder. I paired it with my white converse and my gold watch.