Until We Meet Again

Taehyung and Hoseok were walking around Gwanghwamun. It was just 10 am but there were so many people came to watch a local band's peform.

Hoseok looked around . "Taehyung-ah,why did you ask me to come here? Aren't we supposed to come here in December 30? It's like next month."

Taehyung took a bite of Hoseok's ice cream "Ah..I think,I won't be able to come here with you next month."

Hoseok frowned "Where are you gonna go on that day? Are you cheating on me?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes "Hyung,we're not a couple."

Hosoek laughed "I was just kidding. Where are you going? We always came here on December 30."

Taehyung rubbed his neck "I actually want to tell you something. I-I think I've found that person."

Hoseok stopped his step and looked at Taehyung who's looking down "You-you've found that person? Who?"

Taehyung nodded "It's Jungkook."

This time,Hoseok dropped his ice cream. But it didn't bother him at all. His eyes were still on Taehyung "Jeon Jungkook?"

Taehyung nodded "I was surprised too. I had the feeling that he's that person as I heard his voice for the first time. But I wasn't quite sure. But yesterday he told me that the last time he sang,3 people were shooted. It's him."

-----------------------------------

Two Years Ago In Winter At Gwanghwamun

"Dong wan-ah..c'mon! Why are you so slow?" Taehyung pulled Dongwan's coat

"Ya! Be careful! Why are you over-excited?"

Taehyung giggled "Because today is my birthday and my bestfriend brought me to music festival. That's why I am being over excited. Why? You're not excited?"

"If I weren't excited,why would I bring you here in the early morning?"

Taehyung laughed "Sorry. Then we have to be hurry. C'mon! It's already started."

"We can take our time. The famous bands will perform in two hours. The ones who are performing right now are students. I'll buy ice creams for us. You sit here,okay? Don't wander around."

Taehyung nodded excitedly "Got it,Mr. Kim!"

"If a stranger asked you to go with them,don't ever try to accept it,okay? Although you're not really that good-looking,still,16 year old teenage being alone would catch bastards' attention. Got it?"

Taehyung sighed "Are you really gonna buy the ice cream?"

"Answer me first."

"Okay,I got it. Now go buy me ice cream. I'll wait right here." Taehyung pursed his lips.

He was always amused by how protective his bestfriend was. They knew each other since they were kids. Taehyung knew how sincere Dongwan was. Even though Dongwan entered normal high school meanwhile Taehyung entered a high school for students with disabilities ,they'd still go home together. When Taehyung was home alone as his grandmother went to Seoul to check up her health,Dongwan would sleep there. Although they're same aged,Taehyung always felt like Dongwan was his hyung.

Taehyung was humming to the song that was SANG by the participant. He tapped his finger on his thigh while waiting for Dongwan and his ice cream.

"Okay,now,we have someone who's gonna sing a beautiful song by Ed Sheeran,Photograph. If Ed Sheeran performed the song with a guitar,then this young Busan man will perform it with a piano. Let's listen to a beautiful performance presented by-"