"WHY CAN'T I SEE ANYTHING?"

"Oh man holy shiiit!"
Jungkook ran with a speed that could make Usain Bolt jealous of him. It was his first day at his new school,Bit High School. and he was originally planning to give an awesome first impression to his new classmates and teachers. But here he was,running in empty hall while trying to fix his tie. His mind was busy making some reasonably excuses in case the teacher wasn't tolerant.
Jungkook finally stopped when he arrived in front of the room with the sign "Eleven-1" hanging above the door that is opening wide. He quickly made his entrance only to found the teacher wasn't nowhere to be seen. He couldn't believe luck was siding him although he wasn't wearing his lucky underwear. But as he'd expected,he could feel many pair of eyes were staring at him. It's Okay,Jungkook. Play it cool. He scanned the whole room and mentally thank God when he spotted an empty,well,two empty seats at the second last row. He quickly made his way toward the empty seat and put his bag on the table. Wow,you made it,Jungkook. I am so proud of you.
Just when he was busy fanning himself,he heard someone's clearing his throat in arrogant way. But Jungkook just rolled his eyes. Man,first day at new school and I already had to meet a douchebag. Jungkook ignored the 2nd noises and kept fanning himself. The classroom had 2 air-conditioners but they weren't enough to cool Jungkook down. When the person cleared his throat(still in arrogant way and a bit louder)for the 3rd times,Jungkook decided it was annoying as hell and he was sure that person did it on purpose.
Jungkook turned his body to his right side and spotted a tiny man who's glaring at him with pair of big eyes,sitting in the corner. Jungkook had to admit that the glare freaked him out. But he managed to calm down and gave that tiny man a smile "Dude,if you were having a problem with your throat,I had this vitamin that is effective to get rid off that."
The whole classroom gasped. Some girls were whispering to their friends about how cool he was. Jungkook pursed his lips. Hell yeah,Jungkook. I know you are awesome. He then focused his eyes on that tiny man again who's smiling creepily now. That tiny man stood up and walk toward Jungkook. Jungkook scanned the tiny man's body from head to toe. The man had a small face and his forehead was covered by long bang. He moved to scan the body part. The tiny man was short(of course!) and he was wearing a different uniform from the others. Wait a minute. He was wearing a uniform that was supposed to be worn by teachers. Wait-
"Holy-" Jungkook stood up,making the other students gasp once again "trinity!"
The tiny man frowned,but then pursed his lips. Jungkook could see how much sarcasms contained on that smile "What a great way to introduce yourself,young man."
Jungkook swore that man looked much younger than Jungkook.
"I apologize. I don't know you're a teacher. I am sorry." Jungkook bowed 90 degree.
"If you think that was your mistake,I forgive you,young man."
Jungkook wondered how old the teacher was as he kept calling Jungkook "young man".
"And I am sorry for being late as well." Jungkook mentally praised himself
"And may I ask why you're late? Today is your first day,isn't it?" The teacher asked in sarcastic tone. Jungkook swore that teacher was one of the most sarcastic people he'd ever met.
"I got lost while trying to find this room." Nice one,young man. Wait,why did he call himself young man?
"Most of us here were Korean. I bet it wouldn't be that hard even to a foreigner to just simply ask where Eleven-1 room is,would it?" The teacher walked away and stood in front of the class "May you come here?"
Jungkook nervously stood up and walked toward the teacher. But he still kept his head up
"I am your english teacher. You can call me Mr. Do. Now,please introduce yourself to us" Mr. Do gave him a smile,not the sarcastic one. It is the heart shaped one. Wait,that smile looks incredible
Jungkook stepped up "Uh. Hello!"
The students greeted him back without taking their eyes off from Jungkook.
"My name is Jeon Jeongguk. You can call me Jungkook. I moved from Busan and I am now living in Seoul. I hope we can be friend."
"Short and simple." Mr. Do patted Jungkook on the back "Now,I want you to sit on the seat that you chose yourself. But I want you to sit with Jimin. Jimin,you're from Busan right?"
The guy who sat behind Jungkook seemed startled "Mr. Do,how could you know I'm from Busan?"
"You said that when you introduced yourself for the first time." Mr. Do answered blandly
"But how come you still remember? It was like a year ago."
This time,Mr. Do rolled his eyes "You have that satoori that wouldn't go away even when you're speaking in english. Now if you have any other questions which show that you were mind to move,I'll ask Seokmin to sit with Jungkook instead."
Jeongguk looked at the guy who sat next to Jimin. If Jimin sat with me,that guy would feel so lonely.
"No,that's okay,Mr. Do. I actually love to sit by myself. I can adapt well. Trust me."
Mr. Do once again smiles "Jungkook,I have to admit it that you have this personality that not everyone has. But this wouldn't help you to escape from the punishment of being late. I want you to clean the classroom after the school ends."
Jungkook bowed at Mr. Do and went back to his seat. He was hella proud at himself after receiving a compliment from his new teacher although he had to receive punishment. What an amazing start!
Jungkook was about to pull out his notebook when he felt someone poked him with a sharp thing. He then turned around and found Jimin was smiling at him.
"Dude,you poked that another Busan with the wrong side of your pencil." The guy next to him told Jimin while giving Jungkook an apologetic look.
"I am sorry,Jungkook. I was a little bit too excited to meet my Busan fella." Jimin's expression didn't tell Jungkook that he was really sorry.
"No,that's okay. It didn't hurt at all." Jungkook replied honestly
"Umm..so,you're from Busan,right?" Jimin asked
"You said that yourself earlier." The guy beside Jimin interrupted
"Jesus Christ,Seokmin! Can you not interrupting us? Are you jealous or something? I thought you love that freshman who only got 10 dollars." Jimin sounded irritated
"What the heck,Park Jimin? Since when did I love that man who only got 10 dollars?" Seokmin sounded irritated even more
"Since he talked about that kidney stuff?"
Jimin soon received a kick on his shin by Seokmin. Meanwhile Jungkook just stared at them two,trying to proceed what he just heard. Man with ten dollars. Kidney.
"You two Mins! You two may stop arguing now unless you want to see a chair fly above your heads."
And like that,the whole class became quiet,including those two Mins.
------------------
"You're from Busan?" The senior named Kim Seokjin took a closer look at Jungkook "But how come you're so handsome and Jimin is ugly?"
Jungkook awkwardly scratched his head "Well..thanks?"
Jimin rolled his eyes "First,born in a same region doesn't mean we have similiar features. Second,just because you're handsome,doesn't mean you can call someone ugly. Third,I am not ugly!"
"I agree with Jin hyung. He's so handsome." A stranger suddenly sat next to Jungkook and look at him closely before turned his face to Jimin "And you're ugly."
"Okay,now everyone is against me. Who else wanted to gimme a mental breakdown,hurt my pride,and lower my self esteem?"
"Yeah,he's handsome and our Jiminnie is ugly." Another guy approached them and sat next to Jimin
Jimin rolled his eyes "Okay,great. Jungkook,the guy that sits next to you is Nam-"
"Hey! We can do that ourselves. Hello,Mr. Jeon Jungkook. My name is Kim Namjoon. You can call me Namjoonie hyung." The guy next to Jungkook shook his hand
"My name is Jung Hoseok. You can call me Hoseok hyung." The guy next to Jimin smiled at Jungkook brightly. Way too bright.
"Hello! It's nice to know you all. I hope we can be friend." Jungkook gave a friendly smile
Of course. Jimin's friends are automatically our friends. Even a ghost whose Jimin's friend is our friend,too!"
Everyone's glaring at Hoseok who still smiled brightly,except Jungkook.
Hoseok stopped shoving the kimbab into his mouth "What? He said it was alright to call him-"
"Hoseok,I've told you to not drinking too much vodka. Look at what kind of non sense you're talking about? Just ignore him,Jungkook." Jin smiled at Jungkook.
"But I never-"
Jimin shoved a piece of kimbab into Hoseok's mouth "Never say never to vodka. Yeah,we know that. But you still need to stop drinking that trashy drink."
Jungkook frowned and kept his eyes on Jimin who's sweating(because of the ramen he ate). But a voice made him look away
"Wassuppp!! Sorry for being late. I got a business to do." A short man slipped himself between Jimin and Hoseok and casually drank Jimin's soft drink
"Mr. Gaeko seriously wanted us to die in hunger." Another man whose height made the rest looked tiny, sat next to Jin and stole Hoseok's kimbab "And who's this handsome guy?"
Jungkook who'd been observing those strangers,startled by a sudden look from the tall man. "Ah,my name is Jeon Jungkook. I am a new student here."
"He's my classmate. Jungkook,that tall man is Chanyeol hyung. And this short man is-ack!" Jimin didn't finish his introduction after receiving a smack in the head by the guy next to him.
"My name is Min Yoongi aka Min Suga aka Mr. Swag aka August D. You can call me Yoongi hyung."
Jungkook tried his best to not laughing. He stole a glance at his right side. A man who came with Chanyeol and Yoongi kept staring at him that it made Jungkook feel uneasy.
"And who's this?" Jungkook asked Jimin
Jimin seemed confused by Jungkook's question. But he then sighed and looked at Yoongi "Hyung,I've told you to not complicating your introduction. Look! Jungkook didn't get it in the end."
"Wait! What? No. I wasn't asking about Suga hyung or august water hyung or-yeah. Whatever. I mean,who's this guy beside me?" Jungkook pointed at the guy beside him
Everyone suddenly froze,except Chanyeol who tried to correct Jungkook "Um...excuse me,Jungkook-ssi. But none sits bes-"
"You can see him?" Jimin asked,more like screaming
"Why can't I see him?" Jungkook asked him back in confusion
"You can see me?" The random guy beside him asked excitedly
"Why can't I see you?" Jungkook asked back in confusion
"Why can't I see anything?" Chanyeol whined
Namjoon "Dude,you're wearing sunglasses. That's why you can't see anything."
Chanyeol took off the sunglasses and giggled "Thanks,Namjoon."
"Jungkook,Tell me who did you see!" Jimin asked softly
"Well,I still am seeing him. This guy with nice smile and yes,he keeps smiling at me now. And yeah,this starts to creeping me out. Why? You guys don't see him?" Jungkook explained without taking his eyes off from the guy beside him who seemed so sad after Jungkook said he creeped him out.
"Jungkook,he-he is a ghost." Jimin stuttered
"What?" Chanyeol choke off his kimbab
"What?" Jungkook looked at Jimin and then at the guy next to him and back to Jimin and back to that guy.
----------------------
"Oh." Jungkook looked at the guy next to him whose name was Taehyung. Jungkook knew he shouldn't refer him as guy. But Jungkook respected human rights. Wait,that guy ain't even human. Whatever,Jungkook just felt bad for that Taehyung.
Jungkook decided nothing made sense in this world after he listened to Jimin who explained about Taehyung and their friendships.
"I still don't get it." Chanyeol said out of the blue
"Nah,you don't have to." Hoseok sipped his tea
"But Jungkook,why weren't you freaked out when I explained that?" Jimin looked at Taehyung "Sorry,bro. I never meant to offend you."
"I've been getting used to,um,ghost. In fact,the reason why I moved here was because I kept talking to ghosts at my old house. Wait,can't he talk?" Jungkook just noticed that Taehyung didn't say a single word
"Do you want to see the students got freaked out after hearing a voice?" Yoongi asked
"Ugh,hyung. You're so salty." Jimin looked at Jungkook whose cheeks were red now "I really like you,you know? You're so cool. No wonder why Taehyung showing himself to you quickly. He was a selective rascal."
Jungkook smiled and looked at Taehyung whose face was so red now "Thanks. It was an honour for me."
Everyone continues enjoy their meals.
"Wait,where's Chanyeol?" Namjoon's question made everyone look around
"Didn't you notice when he followed Baekhyun like a puppy as he passed by us?" Jin asked
"That hyung is seriously desperate." Jimin said
"Said someone who sent hundred of love letters to Jackson." Hoseok attacked Jimin
"Hyung..please don't bring back that embarassing memories. It was just a phase in my life,okay?"
Everyone's laughing at Jimin who's blushing so hard right now. Jungkook stole a glance at Taehyung who's laughing with them as well. And he just noticed that Taehyung had a rectangular smile. Do people who live in Seoul have smiles with random beautiful shape ?
---------------------
Jungkook wiped off the dust on the window carefully. It was 1.30 pm and he should've been at home right now. But he didn't complain at all because he knew he deserve it.
While Jungkook's busy doing his business,Taehyung was watching him all the time for half hour without saying a single word. He sat on the table and kept staring at Jungkook with pair of big eyes.
"Mr. Do wasn't a bad teacher,you know? He was just dicipline."
The voice made Jungkook look around. There was no one in the classroom beside him and Taehyung. He pursed his lips after realizing who's the owner of the deep voice. The voice didn't fit Taehyung's face at all
"Yeah,I know. I was cool with the punishment because I deserve it." Jungkook answered
Taehyung jumped off the table a little bit too excited. There was a smile on his face. "And he has that heart-shaped smile. It was so cute."
"Um,yeah. I had seen it. And,yeah. That's cute." Jungkook mentally regretted what he just said.
"Yours is cute too." Taehyung giggled
"What? Mine? Well,thanks. Yours is cute as well." Since when did you become so awkward,Jungkook? Get yourself back! "So,you live here?"
Taehyung shook his head "No. I lived with Jimin."
Jungkook nodded "He must be a nice person."
"He is." Taehyung took the eraser and started wiping off the formulas written on the board "May I ask something?"
Jungkook nodded "Sure. What's that?"
Taehyung didn't turn his face to Jungkook. But Jungkook could see how red his left cheek was "Why did you mistake me as human?"
Jungkook stopped his move and thought a bit "Because you don't look like a ghost at all."
Taehyung put down the eraser and touch his cheeks. A rectangular smile once again made its appearance. "Do you know why I showed myself to you although we just met?"
"Because I am cool?" Jungkook mentally slapped himself because he sound narcistic
Taehyung chuckled "Well. It wasn't the expected answer. But yeah,you're cool."
Jungkook could feel the heat on both of his cheeks "So-why?"
"Because you have the warmth."
"Huh?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows. I don't think I bring hotpacks
Taehyung continued erasing the board "Us ghosts always feel cold. He told me that even the ghosts in desert feel cold. He said there are several people in the world that have the warmth. And if I were lucky enough,I'd find one. And look! I found one!"
Jungkook stared blankly at Taehyung who already stood next to him. After proceeding Taehyung's explanation,he finally figured out something.
"So that's why I kept finding ghosts?"
Taehyung shrug "I am not sure. An hour ago,I asked another ghost to come here and sit next to you so he'd feel warm. But he said he didn't feel anything. I still am not sure how it works."
Jungkook looked up and stare at the ceiling. Never in his life Jungkook thought he'd have a headache because of ghost-related theory. He then he decided that it was none of his business "Anyway,all of the ghosts that I met had scary faces. But why do you have a handsome face?"
Taehyung chuckled "Well,it means all of the ghosts you met died after they harm their bodies. Car accident,fall from tall building,etc. I'm sure you've seen those cases a lot on tv."
Jungkook nodded "What about you?" There's a a hesitation in the question
"I-"
"Jesus Christ,Taehyung! I've been looking for you for hours and here you are sticking to this Busan fella." Jimin ran into the room while fanning himself "I am sorry,Jungkookie. But I have to take him home now because our mom's looking for this brat."
Jungkook chuckled. This Park Jimin is so funny. "No,that's okay. I almost finished it,anyway. See you tomorrow,Taehyung."
Taehyung who'd been in Jimin's grip,waved at Jungkook and walked out of the room. Jungkook could hear the two were arguing while walking away
"Stop calling me brat,you rascal!"
"Stop complaining,Byun Baekhyun's son! If it wasn't because of you,I'd be taking nap now!"
"I am not his son!"
"You are!"
"I am not!"
Jungkook just giggled to hear their argument until the voices can't be heard anymore. He wondered whether it was a bad or good news to be a friend of insane people like them,and even a ghost.
-----------------------
Below are some informations that I think are necessary to be informed :
-BTS' members have different hair colours,don't they? But in this fic,all of them have black hair because most Asians have black hair. Their appearances are also similiar to their appearances in real life,so I don't think I need to describe them
-The school system that I used here was inspired by my country's school system(and probably Korea's).
-Jin,Yoongi,Hoseok,and Namjoon were on their last year of high school. But I used their real ages here.
-"Bit" means "Light" in Korean. I couldn't find any other beautiful word for the high school's name.
-Nah,that's all XD.
I hope you enjoy my fanfic and I hope you don't mind to wait for the update because the school is about to start soon and I'll be a little bit busy. Thank You~ *throws bucket of jams*