Once the trio got back to the House of Emeretta Hotel, they all went their separate ways to get ready for the wedding. Once Kendall took a shower and finished her makeup, she slipped into her royal blue floor-length dress. When Kendall put her classic black heels on, she was glad that her dress had two slits that went up mid-thigh, making it much easier to walk in. Kendall texted Olivia and Xavier and told them that she was leaving when she got into the elevator. When she reached the lobby, Wesley was sitting down on one of the couches, a glass of water, Kendall hoped, in his hand. Kendall was still getting used to his shorter hair and although his longer hair suited him better, short hair wasn't that devastating on him.

"Ah, you're here." He said when she walked over to him.

"Come on," Kendall gestured for him to get up, "I'm already borderline running late."

Wesley finished his drink before standing up and straightening his navy suit. Kendall didn't wait for him and walked out the lobby door, getting into the taxi that was already waiting for her. Kendall noticed that in Sydney, there weren't that many taxis that you could just hail. Sometimes, there were none so to ensure getting to your destination on time, you would have to call prior to when you leave. Back in New York, hailing a cab was like breathing. Or even in somewhere like Bangkok, the roads were always covered in brightly coloured taxis. And the only time you would struggle to hail one down is when there's traffic and someone up the road snatches it before you.

The ride to the harbour was silent, save for the radio and the driver coughing every few minutes or so. Upon arriving to where the boat was docked, Kendall paid the driver and the pair got out, looking extremely out of place in their expensive blue outfits that clashed with each other. Much like their personalities. They only caught a few stares from people who were walking by, albeit on their afternoon runs or home pursuits.

"You get up to anything today?" Kendall asked Wesley as an attempt to break the long silence when the two made their way onto the boat.

"Yeah, made a stop to Bondi Beach. I didn't stay long though, that place is more people than beach." Wesley shuddered, "And there were these cameras filming the lifeguards. I asked someone and they said it was for this show called Bondi Rescue."

Kendall laughed at Wesley's flummoxed expression. "And so you left?"

"Well, yes. If a beach has a show filmed on it called Bondi Rescue, where all that happens on it is people being saved then that pretty much tells me all I need to know about the safety of that beach." Wesley replied. "I went to another beach instead but I haven't the slightest clue where. It was extremely secluded and quiet though, which was divine."

"Sounds nice." Kendall nodded as the boat wavered slightly. Kendall let out a small groan, "Who thought this was a good idea?"

"Your father."

"Thanks for that, I don't think I could've answered that on my own." Kendall said sarcastically as her and Wesley walked into where the wedding was set up. Kendall imagined the larger boat to have more rooms but it just had one large room and the boat deck. She assumed there was also one floor down from the wedding room as there were stairs leading down. Kendall assumed the food would be prepared there.

Wesley opened his mouth to say something else when Kendall's phone rang. "Saved by the bell." Wesley muttered quietly, an element of humour in his voice.