Chapter 4

PLEASE I"M BEGGING!COMMENT!VOTE!DO SOMETHING!........That is all.

Chapter 4

What have I gotten myself into..?!

The party was in full swing by eleven.                                                                       People were in the large living room, dancing or should I say grinding on each other.

Glad You Came’ By The Wanted, was blasting through the speakers now.

People were in the kitchen, getting drunk out of their minds or that’s how I saw it.

Also I could swear I heard moans coming from upstairs…oh my.

This party must be a success in your minds but,in mine.....

It's total chaos!

If you didn't already notice, I'm not a stereotyped teen or even a normal one at that...

I'm just me. Cassie Mitchell.

Austin is notorious when it comes to throwing parties. Even his 9th birthday party was the talk of fourth grade. I guess that's one of the few good things about being popular and having an ample amount of money.

If I found Austin right now, he’d probably be drunk as hell!

"Hey watch it dude!" I said to the person who had just shoved me.Proabaly by accident since this party was so crowded but, I could care less. Pushing was pushing!

"Hi Case” The guy said from behind me.

Shit!

"Spencer.” I said turning around with my eyes burning a hole in the floor boards.

"How are things? “He asked like we were friends. He’s probably the last person I would want to be friends with.

"What do you want? “I asked looking up at the guy who broke my heart.

Yes, this douche bag broke my heart. I gave him everything and I mean EVERYTHING and  he ended up cheating on me last year with some blonde with big boobs and a  diminutive brain. Austin and Nick had found them in a janitor’s closet making out, half naked on the floor, after they heard moaning when they were leaving the school building. Thankfully, I got revenge by kicking him where the sun doesn't shine when he tried to tell me he didn't mean it and that he loved me. The bastard.