Chapter 31: Spring Meadow

Start from the beginning

"Get dressed. We're going out." He ordered as he looked down at me in disgust.

"G-going out? Where?" I asked curiously. It's so cold out there where could he possibly want to go to?

"You'll know when we get there." He turned and walked off.

//

We arrived at the top of a meadow covered with soft green grass and dandelions. I was absolutely mesmerized by the scenery as I let a breath out. The cooling breeze surrounded us in a comforting temperature unlike the cold we had to bear on our way here.

I looked up to the sky and was shocked that I could actually see a glimpse of the Sun that was clouded by the clouds floating up in the sky.

"This is the only place that is Spring all year round even in winters." Prince Wang Yo said proudly.

"It's beautiful... I've always wanted to visit places like this and take photos!" I was awestruck.

"Photos? What's that?" He asked as the unfamiliar word attracted his attention.

What? They don't have photos here either? Just how undeveloped is this century?

"I-I mean I've only seen such places in paintings! Never knew I had a chance to see them personally!" I tried to sound in a more historical way.

Prince Wang Yo smiled brightly as he grab hold on to my hand. "Let's go." He said gently as he led me towards the field of dandelions and my heart started to race at being treated so preciously by him.

"Wow, so many dandelions!" I ran a little forward and plucked one out to blow the petals away from it. The petals blew away along with the breezy wind and for the first time I felt happiness here.

"I can't believe you're the same girl as the drunk one I chatted with last night." He said sarcastically.

"Hey! I'm a girl with class too okay? And yesterday was just... A release for me okay?" I shooted back.

Must he always criticise me like this?

"I guess I chose the right decision to bring you here." He laughs and this was the first time I've ever seen Prince Wang Yo relaxes like this. This image of him softens my heart for him and I secretly smiled to myself as I kept the moment in my mind.

Now's my time to revenge on the number of teases you teased me for the past few days!

I thought to myself as I wanted to let him have a taste of his own medicine.

"What did you meant by you chose the right decision to bring me here? Perhaps you had an alternative?" I acted as if I was jealous as I stick my head up and folded my arms childishly.

"Why would I be?" He suddenly frowns and I knew he was starting to get upset.

"You're always out to business it's not surprising if you've cheated my back with some other girl out there." I added to push him a little further to the limit.

He rolled his eyes and he laughed out at my statement. "This is getting ridiculous... Why would I want to mingle with some commoner girl?"

"What? You mean you would get into a scandal with the girls in the palace then?" I started to get agitated as I was angry.

Why is my plan back firing? It shouldn't end up to this!

I was foolish to have given him an opportunity to catch my tail and he smirked. "I have every right to choose the girls that I want to be with in the palace. I am a Prince. Didn't I also chose you over Yumi?" He turned the wheels around and now the gun was facing toward me.

"Ugh! You're impossible! I'm out of this topic!" I yelled at him.

"You started this first! That's why you shouldn't have tangled yourself in trouble with me!" He added more oil to my fume and I stomped away from him.

This bastard! Son of a bitch...! Oh my God, did I just cursed the Queen as a... I'm out.

"H-hey!" He quickly grab on to my wrist to stop me from walking away any further.

"Let go you cheater!" I swung my hand harshly but it was a failed attempt.

"Okay okay I'm sorry!" He pulled me into an embrace and smiled down at me.

This player! How could you use that charming smile to attack me during my weakest state?

"Since when did you learned the word 'Okay'?" I asked as I looked up at him.

"From you. Surely those novels did taught you a few useful knowledge." He laughs as he teases back. I rolled my eyes at him immediately.

"Look, I apologize for the words I said just now. You know I wouldn't dare flirt with other girls when I know you're a fierce woman right?"

CAN SOMEONE GET ME A CHOPPER SO I CAN CHOP HIS HEAD DOWN?

"You idiot!" I punched him as hard as I can in his stomach as I run off.

Prince Wang Yo only laughed in pain as he held onto his stomach. "Y-you..."

//

Authors Note:

Hi guys! I thought I wanted to show a different side of Prince Wang Yo through this trip! He could be goofy and cute when he's in love! (Oops, did I just said he was in love?)

And another thing, this chapter was sort of a bonus chapter because I felt that I didn't gave justice to Prince Wang Yo and Princess Hara's love relationship you know? There was so much going on around them and they didn't had a chance to be intimate! (So much for giving them some time and they teases one another like that :P)

One last thing...I'm going to end this fan fiction story soon because I felt that it's time for YuRi to be back in Seoul. (Don't blame me, her grandmother called to say she misses her a lot! Just kidding!)

I know everybody would be missing this. Me too :( But then again, there's always a Beginning and an Ending to a story right?

What I meant to say was that I'm thinking of writing a new fan fiction of Scarlet Heart Ryeo: 10th Prince Wang Eun since most of you loves him and I want to make your wishes come true. (LOL)