Meanwhile

Kasey's POV

I landed on the roof of a building and was trying to spot anyone else on the team. On the roads, police cars were flooding the streets along with some pedestrians. Tony came into my view along with some aliens that were hot on his trail.

"Tony," I said into my ear piece, "you have some aliens hot on your trail."

"Nah, really?" Tony said sarcastically, "I thought they were pigeons. I do need your help to get rid of some of them, where are you?"

"I'm about a hundred yards away from you, I'm on a rooftop."

"I see you," Tony says while coming even closer to me. Tony flies right past me, and the aliens are coming near me now. I grip my whip and prepared to strike. When the aliens get right in front of me, I struck my whip at them, destroying them along with catching them on fire somehow. Funny, how did they catch on fire?

I look at my whip and I see flames covering it. The weird thing was that the whip didn't start melting or burning, it was perfectly fine. Okay, either this whip is fireproof or this whip was meant for me to use with my power.

I drop the whip topic in my head and began to look for the other team mates again.

Thor's POV (Still fighting Loki.)

I swing my hammer at Loki, only to have him duck my blow and grab my neck. He brought my neck down and making it break the glass railing. He then throws me over toward the side. I then see him aim and blast the air craft that was shooting him. the blast then destroyed one of the wings of the air craft, bringing it down.

Upon seeing that, I yell and jump on Loki. I just start to hit my hammer against his abdomen. Loki begins to punch me back.

Kasey's POV

After about ten minutes of looking, I finally see a familiar S.H.I.E.L.D. air craft, the one Cap, Nat, and Clint took to get here. The bad thing was that the air craft was missing a wing and was heading toward the ground, fast. I jump off the rooftop I was on and fly after the air craft. I was a little late because by the time I caught up with it, it had already crash landed. Thankfully, it didn't explode.

I swiftly land on the ground and see the door of the air craft open. Captain America, Natasha, and Clint then emerge from the  open air craft. Cap gives me a quick glance, just enough to notice that I am here.

"We need to get up there," Cap says while pointing to Stark Tower. they began to run toward the tower with me following in tow. We only get in front of a building when we began to hear growling noises. We all look up to see a HUGE alien creature/fish come out of the portal that the tesseract was casting. Holy sh**! We're dead!

I can't tell either the alien creature/fish is either swimming in air of is flying, or maybe both. The thing swims/flies down and comes down to the building we are in front of. Then the fin smashes into the sculpture that was on top of the building. The creature thing began to swim/fly forward and above us, while more Chitauri started popping out of the creature thing.

 "Stark, are you seeing this?" Cap said into the ear piece, still staring at the giant creature thing.

"Seeing, still working on believing."

"Where's Banner, has he shown up yet?" Tony asked.

"Banner?" Cap questions.

"Just keep me posted."