Chapter 2

Few Years Later:

Hey, it's Kasey. So let me tell you what is going on so far. Well this god named Loki has taken the tesseract, which is a powerful object that can practically destroy the whole world if is in the wrong hands... which it is. So that is very bad. The whole S.H.I.E.L.D. building collapsed so now every agent alive has now moved to the hellicarrier. My dad is trying to gather a whole bunch of people to form a "team", which I am in also. So yeah... so much stuff is going on.

Now: AT THE HELLICARRIER

"Say what you wanna say, and let the words fall out, honestly, I WANNA SEE YOU BE BRAVE!"  I sang.

"SHUT UP!" A passer-by S.H.I.E.L.D agent yelled.

Yeah when I sing, I tend to be really loud at times, but when I want to, i can sing beautifully. I am so board! I am too lazy to work out and all that. And-

" Banner and Rodgers have arrived," the intercom said.

Finally! Someone to talk too. I got up and walked out of my room. I walked down the aisle and then I hear my father talk about "vanishing". Oh well, not my problem. I was walking pass the lab when I bumped into someone. I look up and see..... The Hulk, well actually Bruce Banner.

"Oh I am so so so so sorry," I apologized.

"It's ok, I'm Bruce Banner and where is the lab?"

"Well... the lab is right beside you, to your right," I said pointing to the lab door. He thanked me and went into the lab. I giggled just thinking what happened. I just walk off to the main area of the hellicarrier only to be welcomed be Coulson asking for Captain America to sign his cards. He is such a fan boy. I roll my eyes and walk over to Dad and hug him.

He looks at me with his only good eye. He smiles a little and hugs me back. Yeah, my dad is not a very... caring person, except when it comes to me. Since I am his little girl.

Someone starts shouting saying they got a match in Germany. I guess they found Loki. My dad gives orders to Cap about some mission. When Cap walks away, I ask "So.. what now?"

"What do you mean 'what now'"

"I mean what do we do now? We practically found Loki, we are getting nowhere to finding the tesseract and we only have four of the 'Avengers team'," I say as i put air quotes in the word 'Avengers team'.

Dad just looks at me and turns only to start giving orders again. Ugggg! He never answers my questions! I huff and walk to the lab to see Bruce. I mean I am practically bored of boredom.

I walk into the lab and see Bruce on the computer doing some sciencey stuff.

"Hi Bruce!" I say bubbly. Bruce jumps to the sound of my voice.

"Opps, sorry'" I say sheepishly.

"It's okay, what are you doing here?"

"Oh just decided to give you company. That and I was bored."

Bruce laughs at that and stops doing whatever he was doing on his computer. So we talked, and talked, and talked, oh did I tell we talked, yeah we talked. We talked until some Cap comes in with a spear like scepter. Looks like Loki is here.

"Banner, I brought Loki's scepter. Fury told me to give it to you for you research it." Banner takes the scepter from Cap and expects it. "Thanks," he says.

"No problem, and mam you are?" Cap asks turning to me.

"I'm Kasey. Fury's adoptive daughter."

"Ok, well mam, I am Steve Rodgers or Captain America." I nod and smile. Cap leaves and I turn to talk to Bruce about the scepter and I see Bruce looking at something at the window. I follow his gaze and I see Loki walking by, smirking at Bruce. Bruce take off his glasses and rubs his eyes. I though Bruce might need his own space so I left the lab and walk into the main area only to see....

A/N: CLIFFHANGER! I so wanted to do that! Well who do you think Kasey saw? Please comment if you like it. Please excuse the horrible grammar! oh and the song Kasey was singing was Brave by Sara Bareilles!