040 | AOBA JOHSAI

one shot is titled— MAID CAFEedited as of 08/22/2020

one shot is titledMAID CAFE
edited as of 08/22/2020

Different people ranging from age 20 below enters the gates of Aoba Johsai. Students wearing different uniforms are flaming in excitement in anticipation of the coming events prepared by the Seijoh students.

"What do you think Oikawa-sama prepared?" A fangirl of the captain asks another fellow classmate who is studying in Shiratorizawa.

You lean down to the fangirl's ear. "I heard the volleyball team will be having a maid cafè."

The fangirl squeals in delight and ran away, not even thanking you.

You chuckle, making your way to the room where the Volleyball club is assigned to.

"Welcome to Seijoh volleyball club!" Tooru greets with a bright smile on his face, wearing a black and white maid clothes, with black knee socks and a cat headband.

The girls around Tooru swoon at his figure, some others trying to wipe off the blood from their noses. His thighs are so exposed, and plus, he looks so cute.

"KUSOKAWA!" Hajime screams, causing the girls to flinch in horror. "You're supposed to be inside and help us!" He then drags a sulking Tooru inside, pushing Kyotani outside to replace him.

The girls stares at Kyotani but the male stares back with an annoyed expression, causing them to leave the room.

"Iwa-chan, why did you do that?" Tooru whines as he flaps his arms in the air.

"Oi Hajime, do you think making Kyotani our mascot can make the sales go up?" Mattsun watches as Makki hands Hajime duct tape and then they start taping Tooru in his seat.

"Mattsun! a little help please?" Tooru pouts.

He chuckles. "How 'bout a no?"

"Why do you all do this to me???" Tooru cries.

You frown, seeing fangirls of Tooru passing by the maid cafe. Your eyes travel to an annoyed Kyotani who looks like a dog, guarding the door without letting anyone in.

"Kyotani-kun!" You call, waving your hands in the air.

The boy responds with a weak nod, still standing firmly on the ground.

"So... where's Tooru?" You ask.

Kyotani shrugs. "He's inside."

You beam brightly, holding a camera without him noticing, taking a picture of his figure. "Thank you Kyotani-kun, good luck with bringing in costumers!"

The boy blushes, nodding shyly as you enter. You're part of the photography club, and is in charge for the upcoming photobook for Seijoh's Festival Book. The school finds it necessary to have one since fangirls of Tooru will surely buy one if he is included in almost every page of the photobook.

I know, they are making money.

Hajime, Matsukawa, and Hanamaki took charge in serving the guests as Kindaichi guarded Oikawa. The brunett knows that the first year admires him so he takes the chance to luring him into his trap of escaping from the binds that the boys had him tied up.

"Kindaichi-kun, can you untape me?" He pleads.

The said boy bites his lip and nod, cutting the sticky tape. Once it was done, Tooru stands up.

"IWA-CHAN, YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!"

As you finish with checking out Kyotani's picture, Yahaba sees you and greet you in a fashionable way.

"Master." He bows politely. "How may I serve you?"

"How come you're wearing boy clothes?" You question.

Yahaba stops bowing, flashing you a mischevious smirk. "Master, do you want me naked?"

You roll your eyes. "I would rather see Iwa naked than you."

"Oh come on senpai, I needed to do that! It's part of the job! Just don't tell Iwaizumi-san I said that, or he'll kill me! Anyways, there he is." He points over the third years.

"Don't worry!" You beam. "Thank you Yahaba-kun!" You tousle his hair before skipping over to take a picture of them.

They are holding down Tooru, but he ran away. Hajime is already fed up with Tooru so he just let the annoying male do whatever he wants. Their thighs are too muscular, and they look so ridiculous wearing a maid clothes.

When Hajime turns around, you press the button, the flash going off.

"Say cheese!"

"(F/N!!!!!)" Your boyfriend, Hajime yells, chasing you across the room

"(F/N!!!!!)" Your boyfriend, Hajime yells, chasing you across the room. You take Tooru as a shield, giggling as Makki and Mattsun tries to pry Hajime away from a choking Tooru.

"I love you, Hajime!"