Imagine Joker and You attempting to stay in

The goon's knocked on your door for the fifth time in a row, you ignored them as did your lover as he gripped the back of your tight black dress nearly attempting to rip the material clean off your body. You felt him grind against you and he gave a cannibalistic groan as he bucked against you and you bit your lip gasping as he did so.

"Puddin'" you gasped out as he lifted you up by your thighs placing you on the desk before caressing your face and plunging his tongue into your mouth. You moaned in pleasure leaning into him your arm's wrapped around his neck pulling him closer.

That's when there was another knock on the door and you both pulled away angrily before yelling "What?!"

The goon outside the door was wise enough to not step inside like the last one had once before earning a bullet in the socket from your's truly.

"F-forgive me for i-intruding but, your late for your meeting with one of your business partner's" he answered his voice shaking understandably in fear of what the clown prince of Gotham would do to him if he had bothered to step out of the room for a second and splatter his brain's out on the wall behind him.

Joker suddenly sighed and straightened himself out "Prepare the car, we'll be out in a moment" he said finally his anger apparent in his tone and his face.

You heard a relived sigh before a series of rapid foot steps went down the hall to the garage, you held back a smirk at the pure stupidity of the goon. He'd be getting it from both you and joker real soon.

Joker then looked back at you and you gave him a pout with a quivering bottom lip "I know. i know Pumpkin but, Daddy has a lot of work to do today." He kissed your brow as he fixed his tie, you giggled and wrapped your hand around the edge of his tie pulling him back in as he began pulling away.

"We're not finished yet thou. Are we?" you whispered into his ear leaning down to glide your tongue on the side of his exposed neck. You smirked as he shivered in delight and his hand dropped from his tie handle going to your waist 'Goodbye Meeting' you thought mischievously before he yanked you down onto the bed across from the desk.

He peppered your neck with kisses and ran his fingertips up the side of your leg's sending wave's of pleasure down your being before he began slipping off your black stiletto's. He kissed your ankle before his mouth opened and he nibbled on the inside of your thigh while placing your leg on his shoulder "Oh P-puddin'!" you cried as your hands found themselves entangled in his hair before you gasped as he went lower and lower.

"Mr. J..." a voice interrupted and you and Joker froze in annoyance before you both sat up and grabbed the pistol's on the desk.

Joker grabbed your waist as you both aimed for the door where you could hear the uneven breathing the goon was giving as he stood in front of the door sweat pouring from his face, he slammed his lips onto your's the exact moment the bullet's launched from the weapon's.

You pulled apart slowly and didn't even glance at the door where two bullet hole's pierced the steel door and a loud thump sound's in the hallway and you hold back a smirk as you grabbed your stiletto's from the ground and fixed your hair.

Joker and you headed towards the car a few minutes later and he promised the time of your life just for you tonight, and you knew you'd be more then satisfied.