Imagine Joker abuses you

Warning: this may contain a few sensetive topics like abuse and mentions of murder and rape.

It was around midnight, you were alone at home a few of your Puddin's goon's downstairs. You were laying in bed the lights off, you hadn't been able to fall asleep. You were worried about your Mister J, what if the Batman had caught him again? What if he was passed out on the street after a bank robbery?

What if he was hurt?

You immediately bounced off the bed and began running towards the door. But, at the exact moment your hand wrapped around the cold doorknob, the front door opened rather loud.

You sighed in relief but, your smile quickly faded as you heard glass shatter and Joker's angry growl and a gunshot. A body fell rather roughly and you knew it was one of Puddin's goon's.

He was in a bad mood. Your hand left the doorknob and you heard Mistah J continue yelling angrily probably waving his gun around. You heard a few shouts of panic before there was another gunshot and you heard the ceiling pop open before the front door shut once more.

Mistah J suddenly began laughing madly and his voice echoed through the now empty hallways. You shook In fear, you loved that man dearly but, you hated being around him when he got like this.

That's when he called for you "(Y/N)!" He called clearly drunk and his words slurred.

You didn't want to anger him any further but, you couldn't bring your feet to move from your current spot. You began backing away from the door slowly shaking violently, you jumped as he called you again.

"(Y/N) get your ass down here!" He yelled glass shattering once more and you winced.

You took a deep breath and opened your door and with shaking footsteps you went to the stairs climbing down "Y-yes?" You asked.

Joker looked towards you, his vodka bottle he must have once had in hand was now splintered all over the floor the alcoholic beverage splattered on the wooden floor. Joker's once red lips were now smeared to the right and his hair once neat and combed back now was wild and untamed.

His eyes were bloodshot and wild as well.

He plopped himself on the couch and raised his hand lazily leaning his head back, he moved his fingers slowly as if telling you to come to him "Pleasure me" he commanded.

Your face flushed in mild anger and embarrassment "W-what...".

"Did I stutter?" He asked not even looking up to meet your gaze as he relaxed both of his arm's onto the length of the couch.

You hesitated and shook your head "Puddin your drunk and--" he interrupted you as he perked up getting to his feet in an instant.

"I gave you your instructions, Pet. I expect you to follow them" he said climbing the stairs to you slowly and menacingly.

You slowly began backing away from him watching his movements intently "I-I'm not your pet J. I'm your wife" you stuttered as he was mere feet from you know.

"Just becuase I put a ring on that finger doesn't make you any more then the other girls that's been in my bed" he said harshly a chuckle escaping his throat.

You gasped at his harsh words stumbling backwards nearly missing a step "You don't mean that" you cried.

"Oh but, I do" he said and that's when he reached for you faster then you anticipated making you cry out in shock.

He brought your face close to his own a smirk on his face "Now. Pleasure me like a good pet" he said before he shoved you down as you came to the second floor.

You sniffled and shook your head "N-no. Your drunk you'll--" you felt a sharp pain at the side of your face as your head turned violently. You cried out in pain already feeling the swell in your cheek.

"I'm not asking for your permission" he whispered getting down on you, you gaped at him as he fisted his hand around your nightgown before he yanked the delicate fabric forcefully.

You screamed as you tried unsuccessfully to cover up your now exposed body from Joker's lust filled gaze. He finally chuckled and threw your nightgown off the railing, you took that moment to run. However, Joker saw it coming and his hand wrapped around your ankle and pulled you back down.

Joker then chuckled at your pitiful attempted keeping a firm grip on your ankle "Fine. Let's have alittle more privacy then shall we?" He said.

With that he dragged you into the bedroom and pounced down on you the moment he closed the door. You screamed all night your throat raw and bloody by the time he had finished with you leaving you on the floor as he made his way into bed.

In the morning, you had awoken to a stinging pain between your legs that made your eye's water in agony. You found it hard to even breath due to the numbing pain, you sniffled pathetically before trying to get up.

You whimpered in pain before collapsing back to the ground, this wasn't your first time having sex with joker but, it was your first with him so brutal.

You cried into the carpet curling up slightly and shivered as you felt a slight gust from the now opened door. Sudeenly, you heard a groan from the bed.

You froze immediately and whimpered as tears rushed down your face. You crawled towards the bathroom exhausted before gasping for a breath, you clutched your aching abdomen and looked down seeing your sides were bruised from J's rough handling.

Suddenly, you heard a gasp from the bed as it creaked slightly and out jumped Mr.J. He may now look civilized and much better then last night but, you still hurriedly crawled backwards.

Joker groaned as he rubbed his eye's tiredly, he then looked down at himself noticing his lack of clothing. He looked around for a moment and you froze as his gaze landed in you.

His eyes widened and then he reached out with his sheet in hand. He immediately got off the bed going towards you "What do you think you're doing on the floor?" He asked as he came over.

You quickly moved back in fear going into a corner corner you curled up hiding your face in your knee's "Please...please no more" you whimpered.

He looked confused and his hand went back for a moment before he frowned and took your arm roughly "Stop messing around (y/n)" he began but he let you go the moment you shook and cried out.

"Just leave me alone!" You cried and crawled backwards holding the torn fabric of your nightgown to your chest. Joker had a hurt expression on his face and he didn't seem to have clue as to what you were talking about.

Until he saw your bruised wrist that is and his eye's clouded over as memories flooded back to him and a look of realization came to his face. He shook his head his eye's shining with guilt "No...no I'd never. Pumpkin you know I'd never do this to you--" he said now off the bed and coming towards to slowly.

You cowered back unable to stop the tears running down "Please don't...stay away from me!" You dried before bolting past him and into the bathroom.

You closed the door locking it before he could stop you "pumpkin. Pumpkin please. Please you know I'd never hurt you this way intentionally" he said knocking on the door desperately.

You just cried softly before turning on the bath water letting it run and drowning out his words.