ch.11 relaxation

With our bodies slapping together and our moans filling the house we both came.
"Round 2" he asked.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Emilee's POV

"Another time" I told Marcus. He sighed then spoke up "awe OK" he said in a baby voice. To be honest it was attractive.

We were both really tired after what had just happened so we just decided to relax.
"Hey do you want to take a bubble bath with me?" I asked. "Yeah that would be nice".

I got up and went to the bathroom. I only had my bra and under ware on, even though it was about to come off. I went over to the bath tube and turned on the water so that it was nice and hot.

I went over to the sink and grabbed the bubbles for the bath. I poured in just the right amount and mixed in the bubbles.

After the water was filled up all the way and the bubbles were overflowing, i turned off the faucet. Then I went back into the bedroom.

When I walked in I found a sleeping Marcus. Poor baby I thought to myself. Awe he's so adorable when he's sleeping. ( If   you agree let me know in the comments).

I went on his side of the bed then leaned over and whispered into his ear. "The bath is ready daddy" he quickly opened his eyes. I knew that would get him up.

I know he likes it when I call him daddy. I walked into the bathroom and took off my under ware and my bra.
Marcus came in all ready naked and he had a boner. Whoops. "Really you had to do that to me" he complained.

I knew that would turn him on. "Well I don't see the problem here." I replied playing dumb.
"Ooh you know exactly what you did". I didn't reply back. 

Instead I motioned my hand for him to get it the tub.
He got in and made himself to where his back was on the end of the tub, on the wall.

I got in after him and pushed my back and butt against him and his friend. He groaned in pleaser then wrapped his arms around my belly and pulled me in closer.

I started to play with his fingers. We sat there in silence just enjoying each others company.
It was nice being in Marcus arms just spending the night relaxing with him.

I know this chapter is short but I just wanted to put something out there for you guys.

Vote and comment

Thank you Dobre Army :-)