"Maybe they just drank too much water," Jin said with a laugh. The only people left with Jimin was Jin and Namjoon.

The moment Jihyun returned with a cheeky smile, Namjoon excused himself to go the restroom too. Seriously, what's wrong with these people? Jimin pouted.

"Hyung, you're not actually going to the restroom too, are you?" Jimin asked Jin who was swiping Jimin's hair for the fifth time now after straightening the younger's jacket.

Jimin sighed. "I still can't believe that you told all of them. I thought you promised."

Jin rolled his eyes. "They'll still know. And we should all be here in your last seconds of stepping on South Korea's land."

The younger only nodded meekly, eyes sad and searching the crowd for someone. Jimin knew that Yoongi didn't know, his Jin-hyung told him that it was his choice to tell Yoongi.

Jimin would rather not tell him.

Stupidly though, he's still hoping that the boy would somehow show up.

Jimin faced his hyung again who looked like he was in deep thought. "Umm...Jimin? Can I also go to the restroom. It'll be fast, I promise!"

The younger sighed. The bladder of these people were seriously something. Not just that, they were going to different restrooms. No one seemed to listen to Jimin every time he spoke that the damn men's room was only at their left.

It would've been suspicious if not for the fact that Jimin was too anxious about his flight.

"Alright, hyung," Jimin said with a sigh. "But please use that restroom over there. Seriously, I don't understand why Jungkook and Taehyung needed to go to the restroom by the parking area."

The older boy laughed and pinched Jimin's cheek. The younger was about to give Jin a glare when he noticed a figure running towards them real fast.

Jimin squinted his eyes.

Pale skin, short height, and...a suit?

Wait.

"THERE'S YOONGI-HYUNG!" Jihyun shouted excitedly.

The others turned at the direction where Jihyun was pointing and they all cheered.

"Oh dear, thanks..." he heard Jin sigh in relief, making Jimin confused.

Before Jimin could even blink both his eyes, Yoongi was already in front of him, crouching with his hands on his knees and panting hard. The moment the pale boy—who was now even paler—was able to roughly regain his breath again, he grabbed Jimin's shoulders and shook him violently.

"What the fuck Park Jimin?!" Yoongi shouted.

The younger boy stiffened and his eyes widened, at lost for words. Because seriously, why in the world was Min Yoongi here?

"Where's your plane ticket?" the older demanded.

Jimin blinked stupidly. "Ummm..."

"I said where's your damn ticket?!"

Okay, so maybe Yoongi's angry voice made Jimin flinch just a little bit.

Not even having an idea why Yoongi was doing this, Jimin helplessly fished out the ticket that was once safely tucked in his pocket. He did not have any idea why he did that, why he was following Yoongi's orders even though he was not his boss anymore.

Jimin looked up at Yoongi's eyes and saw something that he could not name. Yoongi's eyes were not looking at him though, but at the plane ticket in Jimin's hand.