Insane Howler {chapter one}

I'm just going to get right into the story's hope you enjoy!!
----------------------------------------------

There is no way she just did that!
But she did.........! she just walked right into my house stabbed my mom, shot my dad, and hit me in the head hard enough where she thought I died!

But news flash you psycho! I'm not stupid and I'm coming for you!

Because of you I'm in this horrible insane asylum! WHEN IM NOT EVEN INSANE!!

"I hate you, you stupid BITCH!!" I screamed into the empty white room with nothing but a bed. If anything I'm going to go crazy because of this room!!

" WILL YOU JUST FUCK OFF!!" I scream again and again into the empty room.

   Ever since that night I've head voices.... voices that tell me to do things, I don't want to do.

   After screaming the second time a nurse comes in and injects a tranquilizer into my arm. for the third time today!

   Oh! My! God! I'm so angry! I could kill someone! which I have done before..... but it was her damn fault!

   While in this asylum I think I have become immune to the tranquilizer. I mean helpful!

   " hey! Hey! I'm hungry!" I bang on the door.

   Suddenly i feel frightened.... scared out of my mind!

   " HELP ME!!! HELP ME!!! PLEASE!!" I yell, screaming at the top of my lungs..... slowly sliding down the wall falling into the corner I love so much..... crying, screaming, dying!

   No one comes.... they are all scared of me.....

   Help me, kill me, skin me alive! I DONT CARE! Just get me out of here!

   " just kill me! I have no life! It's her fault! That stupid bitch! Why..... w-why me....." I cry out, till I can't..... the monster silences me like it always does.

But this time I don't fight, I don't scream, kick, I just sit there tears rolling down my face..... silently in the corner.

Till a thought crosses my mind..... death the easy way out.....

I stand up. the monster pulling me back down but I don't go down! If there's one time in my life that I'm going to be strong it is right now!

I slowly inch my way over to the bed.... wrap the blanket around my neck, then tie it on a hook and slowly kill myself....

I'm happy.....

I'm at peace......

NO!

NO!

NO! IM NOT IM DEAD!

I sob but I can't I'm dead!!

No I take it back!!!....... plz....
----------------------------------------------

That was real deep for a first chapter but hope you still have your soul and aren't dead!!!

Sorry but hope the rest of your day is better!