Chapter 4: How Can This Be Happening

Freddy's POV

Summer has been acting wired the pasted week maybe we shouldn't have slept together it just ruined our friendship she won't even talk or look at me she even skipped school today which is really unlike her. I wounder what could be wrong with her I thought to myself. Dude are you listening to me asked Zack. No sorry what were you saying.

I was saying isn't it kindda wired that summer didn't come to school. Yea that's what I was just thinking I tell him. Maybe she's sick he said no I don't think so you know summer she never miss school I told him. Yea I guess your right he said as I saw tomeka walk by my locker. Hey tomeka do you know why summer isn't at school today I asked.

Nope she hasn't talked to me at all today she tells well isn't it wried that she's not here today I asked her. Well there's a frist time for every thing she said. Yea but come on its summer I tell her not believing that she's sick.

Maybe your right she was about to say until kale got in the way. Hi Freddy I was woudering if you wanted to go to the beach and pick up trash with me she asked me. I would love to kale but I have to help my parents with some thing I lied she really is nice she just not my type I thought to myself.

Oh well how about next week she asked hopefully umm yea sure if I don't have any thing going on I tell her not really paying attion to what she was saying. Great I'll see you next week she said happily as she walked away. Yea wait what! I yell shocked that I agreed to go out with her.

What did I just do I asked still stocked dude you just agreed to go on a date with kale Zack told me. I know I wasn't thinking man I tell them well what were you thinking about asked tomeka. Summer and why she's not here I tell her but now I have to go on a date with kale. How can this be happening I thought to myself.