Chapter 2: The Party

Freddy's POV

Its finally the night of summer's party I couldn't wait to be honest with you guys I'm in love with Summer I just can't let her know I mean what if she doesn't feel the same way about me. Dude are you ready or not asked my best friend Zack knocking me out of my thoughts. Yeah let's go man I say trying not to think about summer again. This party is going to be amazing I heard summer tell tomeka that she invited people out of our class says Zack.

Really I wounder who's going to be there I think to myself. As soon as Zack and I walked into summers house drinks were put into our hands dude this is crazy I don't think there ever been this many people over at summers house before Zack screamed over the lound music. I know dude I just hope it doesn't get out of hand I said walking away trying to find the host\ girl of my dreams.

I looked every where down stairs for summer and couldn't find her so I figured I would look upstairs hopeing that she went up there to get away from everyone for alittle bit. When I finally made it up stairs I heard something that made my blood boil. Asher get off of me I said no! Yelled Summer Come on babe it will be said Asher making my fist tighten I harried up the steps and ran into summers room to find asher trying to take off summers shirt. I believe the Lady said no I yelled as I was pulling him off of summer and throwing him out of the room. If I see you around her ever again I will kill you I threaten as I slam the door in his face.

Are you OK summer she just knotted her head then kissed me. We made out for hours until she started to move her hands down to my zipper are you sure I don't want to push you into doing something that you don't want to do I tell her. She didn't reply just continued to mess with my zipper until she got my dick out then she started to suck it.

I can't believe it summer Hathaway is giving me a blowjobs as she's doing this I took my shirt off. Summer took a break to help me take off my pants and all of her clothing. She continued to suck my dick summer I can't take this much I have to be in you I morned. What ever you want Freddy she said as she took my dick out of her mouth.

I pick her up off the floor on playfully throw her on the bed are you for sure want to do this I asked her once again. Yes Freddy stop asking me that and just pur your dick in me she said. Your wish is my command I say as I slowly enter her she had a look like she was in pain at frist but the farther that I pushed into her she looked liked she was starting to enjoy it.

Freddy harder summer moaned are you sure I asked and she just gave look telling me to shut up and to do what I say so I do. God your so tight sum it feels amazing. Freddy faster please she moans yells yes mam I say as I start to pound into her faster. Freddy I almost there she yells searching my back as she reaches her climax's. I still move in and out of her until I finally cum inside of her then I slowly pull out of her and layed right beside her. That was amazing summer I tell her with a big smile on my face. You weren't that bad ethier she says as she falls asleep beside me. I got to have sex with summer this is the best party ever I thought to myself as I fell asleep.