Chapter 1: The Invitation

Summer's POV

I can't believe that your parents are going to let you throw a party while they are out of town said my best friend tomeka I know its amazing I said happily So who are you going to invite she asked well there you Esme and maybe the guys but who knows i might think of some other people to invite I tell her. Your just hopeing that Freddy will come aren't you she asked me of course I want him to come he's my friend and I want all my friends to come I tell her.

OK whatever you say you little wriedo she said. Can you help me with the invention I asked her as we walked into class together. Hey guys where have you been asked our teacher Mr.Finn sorry that we are late we were to bussy talking about some girl stuff tomeka tells him. Oh OK well just take your seats so that we can get the lesson done with and have more time to rock out he says happily.

After an hour of learning and then an hour of rocking out we finally had time to ourselfs. It was also the perfect time to tell the guys about my party hey guys my parents are letting me throw a party while they are out of town and I was woudering if you guys wanted to come I asked nervously. Yea I'll go said Zack and Lawrence at the same time great and I know you will be there tomeka what about you Freddy I asked him hopeing that he will say that he will go.

Sure I'll go it sounds like fun he said I'm so happy I can't believe that Freddy is going to my party this is going to be so much fun . Summer are you listening to me asked Mr.Finn knocking me out of my thoughts I'm sorry what did you say i asked him. I asked you what is 31+5 he asked again its 36 I told him. Alright that's enough of math lets rock! He says happily tomeka gets out her bass and Freddy goes to his drums and the other three went were they suppose to go as I went to the mic and started singing love me for me by Ashley tisdale.

After an hour of rocking out it was finally time to go home I had so much to do before the party so how many people are coming to the party asked tomeka well so far just every one from Mr. Finn's class but I also sent out some invitations out though online and I'm going to see if anyone relpyed to them when I get home I tell as we walk out of the school OK well I see you later sum OK bye tomeka see you later. I can't wait for my party I hope Freddy will finally notice me.