Who Wouldn't Be Angry?

Prompt : Who wouldn't be angry. You ate all my cereal and you fake your death for 3 years!

Note : this is my first one shot book and I'm bad at grammar so plz don't send me hate and this is kind of short

Pair : H20vanoss

Evan was walking around the house just thinking, until he heard noise in the kitchen. Since his curiosity got the best of him, he decided to investigate. So he grabbed his ice hockey stick and started to walk to the kitchen.

When he got to the kitchen, he saw and empty box of cereal and Delirious eating cereal at the table. Evan stared at Delirious because 3 years ago he was told Delirious was dead. He loved Delirious but he lost the chance to tell him that. Delirious turned around to see a shocked Evan. "Hey Vanoss," he said in his usual delirious voice.

Evans eyes started to water and he shouted "Why. Why are you here?"

"Evan don't be angry," Delirious replied.

"Who wouldn't be angry? You ate my cereal and you faked your death for 3 years!" Evan started sobbing uncontrollably.

Delirious whispered "Oh my god... Evan I'm so sorry... I should of came sooner."

Evan looked up at Delirious, tears still in his eyes. "How would you react if the love of your life went missing?"

Delirious walked up to Evan and looked up at him.

"This."

He gently kissed Evan on the lips. Evan closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around Delirious, with Delirious wrapping his arms around Evan's neck.

"I love you," Delirious whispered.

"I love you too," Evan whispered back.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
There we go my first one shot book and plz feel free to comment on what the next prompt is and I'll try to write it .

♡ H2Ocosmicvanoss

*Heyo everybody! My name's faythyloo, and I'll be editing these stories! So please enjoy!*