Introduction

This Fanfiction chronicles story of Janaknandini Sita And Urmila, both virtuiuos, smart, intelligent, selfless and Compassionate.
The sisters whose bond was unbreakable, dreamt of living together always whatever the circumstances be, their this dream seemed to be proved true as both fell in love and married Brothers Ram and Lakshman princes of Ayodhya.But soon their dream of living a blissful life with their beloved, shattered as the two had to bear two big separations from one-another.

First when Sita, the elder sister, left palace accompanied Ram in his fourteen year exile, fulfilling a wife's duty while Urmila stayed back on her husband Lakshman's command. Sita roamed in forests with her husband and brother in law while Urmila counted her days back in palace, waiting for her sister and husband to come back.

Things seemed to be perfect after the trio returned back and SiyaRam were crowned as king and queen. But again clouds of sadness engulfed lives of Royal family members when Ayodhyawasis doubted and raised questions on their pregnant queen's Chasity who had been held capitive by demon king Ravan for eights months in last year of exile. Though after being rescued by her husband Ram, Sita gave 'Agnipariksha' to prove her purity, people of ayodhya refused to accept her as Queen of Ayodhya. To safeguard his wife's and unborn child from further allegations, Ram abondons Sita, again separating the sisters…a separation which now has no limit…they don't know when would they meet,whether they would ever meet or not…
The sisters again suffered and struggled to simultenously perform duties of Raghukul Vadhus and of a Sister too.

Join journey of Siya and Urmila who, though weren't sisters by blood but had loved each other more than real siblings do.

Will update first chapter soon.

STAY TUNED.

Read📖Vote🌟Comment💌      Support 😊

with love Sakshi 😃

😃