Prologue

I stared at the beautiful tattoo on my wrist.
A crown tattoo a heart at the bottom part. With name engraved. He's my king, my life, my everything.

At first, the tattoo hurts especially it's my first time but seeing it on my wrist is worth it. He is always worth it.

I know he is, even if people say the contradictory.

He's a playboy.

He's not worth it.

He's a jerk.

He's an asshole

He will just break your heart.

He will just play with your feelings.

He will just leave you behind.

I heard those words a lot of times already, to my friends, relatives, and to my parents.

And I feel bad about it, Anthony is trying his very hard to be the best boyfriend not only in my eyes but also in the eyes of the other. And everytime he heard those hurtful words, he becomes upset and I became more upset seeing him sad.

"I love you." He hugged me tight. I touched the tattoo large tattoo in his forearm. "Happy six months of love." He added and kissed my forehead.

"I love you too." I kissed him on the lips.

"I have a surprise for you." He said and held my wrist with the tatoo together with his. We both got ourselves tattoos as a matching couple.

"What is it?"

He held his shirt and took it off. Revealing his toned body and abs.

But what surprised me is tatoo that caught my eye in his right part of his chest.

It was on cursive letters written my name on it.

Kiara

I touched it. I feel so emotional nowadays especially that Anthony became sweeter everyday.

"I wonder how many names was engraved at your skin based on your ex lovers." I joked.

He groaned. "Are you even serious? For God's sake I don't engraved my ex lover's name!"

I laughed. "I know. I know." I have seen his body. Every single part of it.

He hugged me. "I love you so much Kiara. So much that it hurts."

I just buried myself on his chest. It feels so safe. So warm. Like there's no place I'd rather be than his chest.

I stared at his beatiful face.

"I love you too and you are worth fighting for." I hugged him.

It's been three days, three days since Anthony met my parents. I stopped him from meeting them but he assured me that everything's gonna be alright. That he loves me and he had clean intention towards me.

My parents hated Anthony. They call him bastard. They questioned my standards and they accused me as desperate for a having a relationship with a no-future-guy.

I was always my parent's Unica Hija that's why they have so much expectation in me. They want me to meet their unrealistic expectations and they don't want me to have a boyfriend at the very young age, it causes me to get anxious and stopped Anthony from meeting them.

When my parents learned about my relationship about Anthony, I already expected that I will get so much beatings. And yes, it happened. But that doesn't stop me from loving him. That's why decided to reside in Anthony's unit.

"Don't come back here crying that he left you."  That's last I heard from dad when I left the house

I trusted Anthony, I knew he was serious in this relationship. Even though he is a former playboy, but I knew he will not play with my heart. For I know that he loves me truly.
....
I went to school at exactly 7am, I can see deadly glare from those girls who hated me. Especially Katarina, Anthony's ex girlfriend. She was pretty popular in our school campus. She's a model, blogger, instagramer, youtuber,has over a million followers on insta and also 100k subscribers on youtube. I really salute how double sided she is. In front cam, she is so bubbly, happy, approachable. But the reality, she's a slut, she had low academic performance, she's a bully.

I know Katarina is still into Anthony that's why she hated me. She always spreads rumor about me, that I had 3 different guys every week and Anthony always heard about it, but I was glad that he won't believe her. She also spreads alot of gossips towards Anthony, and yet I won't believe her.

I walked past them but then again, the bitch won't let the day past without ruining mine. I know they're up to something again.

Calculus class ended and I met them again, Katarina and her squad went to talk to me.

"How innocent of you Kiara." She smirked.

"You already know what kind of a jerk your boyfriend is but you still hook with him. Sooner or later, he will replace you. Just like what he did with his past girlfriends." Her usual line, she always says that whenever we cross paths and she never gets tired saying it again and again that I already memorized it.

"Just like what he did to you?" Now it's my time to smirk especially when I saw her eyes widen and her jaw dropped due to my response.

"I wasn't affected with our breakup, Why would I waste time on your jerk-ass boyfriend whose good for nothing."

"Oh yeah...why would you waste time bashing me and spreading rumors about me to break my relationship with Anthony? Because you're still not over him. That's why you just hate me like that because I'm in the place where you can't have. Insecurities can kill. So if I were you minimize your envy towards me or you'll end up 6ft. underground."

"Are you pertaining to me as insecured?" She replied. I know she's getting mad by the gripping of her fist, exapansion of her nostrils, and reddening of her face.

"Whoelse? You're the only one I'm talking to?"

"Why would get insecured to this?" She took my glasses. Implying that she would never get insecured by someone like me.

"If I know, If I know."

"Anthony's gonna break your heart and if that happens, I'll be laughing at you for not listening to me."

"Be my guest." I crossed my arms and arched my brow. Challenging her.

She then walked out followed by girls whom she called best friends. Really? Bestfriends? I don't know what she means by best friends because she treated them like slaves, they were the one who buys her lunch, cleans her gym shoes, took notes for her, ran errand for her, and those ladies? They just follow what she demands because they wanted to be famous like her so they must befriend her. Famewhores.

I really sacrificed everything for Anthony. My family,friends, reputation and my peaceful life turns upside down. I guess I should sacrificed things if I want to stay with Anthony.