14.

"Cassiiieee!" 6 arms were wrapped around me. They al waited at the airport for me. "Guys!" I let go of Michaels hand and hugged back. "I need to see my mom!"
"Wooow princess, you don't need some rest?" Luke asked.
"Fuck that. Inwant my mother!" I screamed.
"Let's but your bags at home and go to your mom." Micheal pressed a soft kiss on my lips.
"Wow guys, what happened there?" Calum asked confused.
I just laughed.

--

Bipolar...The words just cutted my brain. "She's get worse, she screams and tried to kill herself multiple times.
"Why didn't we ever noticed?" I asked the doctor. "Because she had control about it. She felt back because she's feeling depressed."
"I need to see her." The doctor nodded.

"Wait here." I nodded and the doctor went away. The only thing in this room was a table and two chairs. There weren't even windows and the walls were grey. Pretty depressing.
"Cassandra?" My mom stood there. Her whrists were covered in bandages. Her hair was hanging down and she looked tired...
"Mom!" I stood up and hugged her.
"I'm sorry I've let you down." She whispered.
"It's okay."
"No. I'm crazy. The men over here tell me I'm crazy." She cried.
"You're not crazy mom." I rub through her hair.
"Karen was here the other day."
What would Michaels mom do over here?
"Why?" I asked, holding her hands tight.
"It seems like I'm gonna be stuck here a little longer. You can live in the house. I make sure you have money, and so does your dad. But Karen will take care of you." She said. I just nodded.
"Visiting time is over." A man in a white suit said.
"I'll come back this week." I winked and kissed her cheek.
"If I ever hear you guys calling her crazy .. I'll end you. She's not crazy. She's sick." I snapped quietly to the man before walking out.

Once I'm out I started crying. My mom is sick. I call Michael. "Hey baby girl." His voice was happy. "Michael? Can you pick me up please?" I sniffed. "Sure babe. I'll be there in 5."
I took place on a bench. Waiting for Michael.

".. and then I told him to not ever call my mother crazy again." I ended, not crying anymore. The boys were all in my living room. "Hey guys, can I cook you dinner tonight? I want to show some skills!" I grinned. "I don't want to get poisoned." Ashton chuckled. "Fuck off Ash. I know how to cook." I snapped.
"Well, I'll help you." Michael sliled and kissed my cheeck.
"Now you're gonna get poisoned." I teased Ash.

"When did you two happened? I'm confused." Luke laughed. "In London. A friend of het was flirting. She got jealous and kissed me." He smirked.
"I wasn't jealous!" I defented myself. Honestly I was.
"Darling, you beated the shit out of her." He raised an eyebrow.
"She beated a girl for you?" Calum asked. Michael nodded.
"It wasn't that bad." I shrugged.
"Babe, you broke her nose and cheek." He sighted. I rolled my eyes.
"And it was hot." He whispered. I playfully punched his arm.

"Mikey, stop that." I snapped.
"What?"
"Staring!"
"I've done it before i met you and It clearly worked."
"Touche"
He smirked. I was making dinner for the boys. Michael didn't really help. He just stood there and stared at me.
"You're sexy." He wrapped his arms around me from behind and kisses my neck.
"Mikey... I trying to cook." I sighted.
"I bet you can't resist me." He raised an eyebrow. And I did my very best to not get distracted by him but he smells so good.
"Yes I can." I focused to the meat that was baking and he kept kissing my neck. And then he reached my weak spot. So I let out a soft moan.
"Told you so." He grinned.
"Go and make the table ready Clifford." I demanded.

-

"Well guys. Thanks for being here. I need to go now because my b- Mikey is needy." I said while standing in the doorframe. "Wait... he didn't ask it yet?" I shooked. "Well, i bet he will be. We al know what a clumsy ass he is. He probably forgot." Luke shrugged. I just smiled.

"Finally!" Michael sighted and he pushed me against the wall and kissed me. "Mikey... wait..." i stuttered.
"What's wrong boo?" He asked.
"What are we?"
"What do you mean? You're my girl."
"I was just wondering... you never asked." I sighted.
"Well... dear Cassandra Edwards... will you please be my girlfriend?" He pouted. I laughed. "Of course Michael Gordon Clifford." He kissed me again and we ended up making out.