Chapter 3

You dropped onto a bed of snow. You quickly sat up and again feeling the pain of your wounds. You could barely move. Blood was also staining your clothes and the snow.

You begin to feel lightheaded and start losing your conscience. You drop to the ground again and as you close your eyes you see a orange blur walking towards you.

"H-help me" you said weakly passing out.

----------

You jolt awake with extreme pain in your entire body. You look to see three monsters around you. One of them was trying to take out the bone that penetrated through you arm.

You freak out and try to move but your chained to the table your laying on. "Hey, kiddo. Calm down we don't want to hurt ya well except trying to take this thing out of you" says a skeleton that rushed to your side.

Then the one trying to take out the bone tries to pull the bone out again. You scream in pain and start kicking your legs and anything else you could. The skeleton trying to calm you down pushes another skeleton back away from you then tries to hold you down to the table.

"We need something to cover her mouth. We can't have the entire underground hearing her" says the fish monster that was trying to take out the bone. You freak out even more. The skeleton trying to hold you down stops and looks for something to cover your mouth.

After a few quick seconds the skeleton finds a cloth and raps it around your mouth. You tried to get out even more, making their job harder.

"For the last time, calm down. We can't do anything with you moving so much" the skeleton says holding you down again.

Still not trusting them you begin to calm down because you were from moving so much. You look at the fish lady telling her that she can start.

She fish lady nods and pulls the bone out. You cry and try not to scream.