Chapter 2

You were jolted awake by boss as he yelled at you to get up. He removed your chains which felt good until he put rope tightly around your wrist.

He pulled at your rope making you stand up. You followed him out of your cell, that was in the basement. Felt quite nice to be out of that cell until you saw his brother and you could tell you weren't going to like what's happening.

"Are we ready to go?" Boss asked his brother. He nodded as a bead of sweat went down the side of his skull.

They took you out of their house and into the cold winter air. You shivered but the brothers payed no attention to you. All of you were silent. No one was in town. Like it was the middle of the night or they were hiding.

You reached a huge castle that had a small city laying next to it in ruins. Everything was abandoned. No one around. No one to save you.

You walked into the castle. There was a long golden hallway that led to another door. They both walk inside you could tell they were both in a hurry to do something. "YOU MIGHT BE WONDERING WHY WE BROUGHT YOU HERE" Papyrus says stopping in front of two large doors "WE BROUGHT YOU HERE SO WE CAN USE YOUR SOUL TO GET OUT OF THE UNDER GROUND." Your eyes widen in surprise and fear.

You didn't expect them to do this kind of thing. Ok maybe they would have but you were still shocked about their plans of leaving the underground. They were going to use your soul. Well what ever was left of it.

You backed away slowly about to run off but there were still ropes around your wrist. "THERE IS NO POINT IN TRYING TO ESCAPE" Papyrus says pulling the rope so you come closer to him "YOU'RE GOING TO DO THIS."

You suddenly feel a burst of energy wave over you. The idea of Papyrus and Sans getting away from you appears in your mind. You thrust your arms towards them and a bright light blasts from your hands and sends both Papyrus and Sans into a wall and also burning the rope. How did you know how to do that?

(I know that this is nothing like the actual map of Undertale but just go with it)

You turn around and start to run out of the castle. "Get back here!" You hear Papyrus yell behind you. You run into a forest near the castle. You hear footsteps behind you knowing that they were chasing you.

You wanted to be as far away from him as possible. You wanted to be somewhere safe. Of course you weren't that fast from being locked up in a cell for so long so they were catching up. While running towards you, they threw very dangerous bones at you. Almost hitting you several times. Tears swelled into your eyes. Suddenly you feel the terrible feeling of pain in one of your legs. You fall and look down to see one of the sharp bone going straight through your right leg. Tears swelled into your eyes.

This was it. You were going to die and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

You could feel fear in every part of your body.

There was a 'BOOM' and huge gust of wind. You looked and saw black hole like thing right in front of you that was beckoning you towards it (if you're having trouble imagining it imagine it as a Rick and Morty portal). You glanced behind you and still saw them running towards you.

Hesitatingly you got up and walked to the thing. You felt another pain but this time in your left arm. Again one of the bones had hit you. You quickly run into the black hole while hearing Papyrus yell behind you yelling not to go in there. But it was too late, you were already gone.

It felt like falling, everything was pitch black as you just kept falling.

You thought this was the end.

You closed your eyes excepting your fate but a bright light was shining ahead of you. It got so bright that you had to cover your eyes.