Chapter 5 A night to remember

***** Warning to sensitive readers!****
This chapter is a full out lemon scene!!
for anyone wanting to read this chapter it's going to be good! Just remember it's my story and I hope it meets everyone's expectations!
Again it's your fault if you don't want to read something dirty and it hurts your feelings!

*** last chance***

You have been warned..:

Welcome to the dark side.. Mah hahaha..

Grievous walked into his room holding Kessa. The door closed behind him and he laid her down in the bed. Taking his cloak off first he walked around the the bottom of the bed. He separated his arms into four, Then he began to gently removed Kessa's corset. He rubbed up and down her body as she took off her top.. Grievous let out a small "ummmmm" as he grabbed her full perky breast. Two hands on her hips and two on her breast he touched every part of her he could. Kessa was in bliss. Grievous undone her belt and pulled her skirt off. He then pulled himself on top of her and pulled her up on the bed so he was right above her. Kessa wrapped her arms around his neck and started kissing his voice maker and face plate. Grievous then with the two arms he wasn't holding himself up with, slide her legs apart.
He started to touch the inside of her legs up and down as he got closer to her clit she moaned. His heart beating faster and faster, all of his sensory receptors flooding his body, he pushed 2 fingers in her. She let out a gasp and grabbed his other free hand to her breast. He started slow and soon faster he moved the more Kessa loved it. She soon climaxed and she came on his hand. Making Grievous shake as he felt her ora and climax with her.
Pulling his finger out she grabbed his hand and licked them. "Ahhmm.. Damn Kessa.." All Grievous could get out. "You ready for your surprise? I'm not through with you yet." Grievous pushed his pelvis closer to Kessa. She wasnt ready for what happened.
"Oh ahhh Grievous you still have.. Fuck.. You have a a very large dick. How?"" As she moaned
"They thought i might wanted to keep it. I have been waiting for you for a long time." Grievous said as he thrusted forward and pushed all the way into her vagina. "Oh ahhhh.. Fuck.." Grievous could feel everything. How good she felt as he thrusted in and out. She was so wet. He grabbed her up and pulled her around him as he stood up. Pushing her agains the wall and fucked her harder.
Kessa tried to scratch him. She grabbed his arms , neck anything she could. He felt so good. His dick was ribbed and was perfect. "Go faster" she said to him. She didn't have to ask him twice.
Two hands on her ass he grabbed her tight. Two hands on her chest. He thrusted hard as he could. Kessa wrapped her legs around his waist and arms around his neck.
"About about to cum again." Kessa moaned "oh yes oh Grievous.. OH .. GRIEVOUS!!" she started to cum. Tightening her pussy up so hard making Grievous unable to keep going. He came also.
"AH Shit..damn" Grievous moaned his eyes rolling back. You could hear his talon feet digging the floor.
Grievous opened his eyes to see Kessa staring at him.
He kissed between his eyes. Grievous making sure to hold Kessa tight, lifted her as his throbbing package slid out. Letting Kessa stand, she looked down to see that he was able to hid it well. As he relaxed he was able to close a valve so all you could see was a metal plate coving his pelvis.
"I never would have thought." Kessa smiled at grievous
"No one knows but you ,my dear." Grievous ran his hands though her hair. He couldn't get enough of her. She was a drug to him, more potent than war, he couldn't miss a day like this, he thought. Kessa walked over to the bed and laid down, Grievous followed her as he reconnected his arms. He laid down beside her, facing her with his left arm around her. She kept looking at him. Touching his face, following every curve and cut. He didn't blink or make a sound.
"So much you have been through. You have so much anger from everything, so many beings killed by your sabers. The scars from battles you have been in. But for you to love me, touch me and look at me like you do. I can't explain it." Kessa spoke to grievous in a tone so kind and loving.
"I would never hurt you, or if anyone tries to they will be killed. You are the only thing making me have hope. I can't lose you or I will lose my self." Grievous closed his eyes a sad look came over them.
  "I won't leave you, I know this has happened so fast but it was the force or destiny that brought me to you. I'm yours Grievous if you want me." Kessa replied and kissed him again.
   "Forever and always my Kessa." He said and started a small cough. Before he was able to say I'm sorry, Kessa had her hand on his chest healing him.
Grievous pressed his head against hers as she fell asleep.

So did I do ok for my first one?? Lol I hope it was good and not to crappy. I know I took a loop and made Grievous have a Man Part but hey I would think it could happen! How will there relationship work? Will Dooku allow Kessa to stay on the battle ship? We will figure out in the chapters to come!