Marks Move

Jack: ok...
Mark: Common lets go!
~13 Minutes Later~v
Jack: Uhh Mark, I need to tell you something about what happened earlier.
Mark: ...Sure
Jack: Well..what was that kiss you did to me earlier?
Mark: The kiss..oh yeah, the kiss well I need to tell you something for a long time and well.
Jack: Y-Yeah.
Mark: Well, Kiss me if your uncomfortable but I had this big crush on you for a while and I thought you might think it's weird because, well we're the same gender and all and I love you .
Jack: ...You really mean it don't you?
Mark: Haha why would I lie to such a sexy hottie like you 😂.
Jack: Haha well I am a sexy beast and all I also needed to tell you I had a crush on you ever since I met you and I love you.
Mark: Hehe aww love you too!
*Mark makes a move at jack and pinned him on the wall and kissing him passionately*
Jack: M-Mark?
Mark: Just go with it ;)
*Mark kissed him hard and hugged him tight*
Jack: Hey mark ;) like to stay over tonight.
Mark: Why would i! Of course ;) (THE WINKIE FACES 💜💜)
~The Next Day~
*Jack wakes up and smells the beautiful smell from the kitchen he gets up and walks to the kitchen and sees the hotness of mark cooking shirtless*
Jack: *Puts his hand over Marks eyes* Guess who hunnie boo!!
Mark: Haha very funny Jack.
Jack: Haha did you have a nice sleep last night?
Mark: Yeah I had a wonderful time sleeping next to you.
Jack: Aww I hope you did, anyway what are you making for breakfast bae?
Mark: Bacon and pancakes 🥞
Jack: Yum.
Mark: Hey after do you like to have a little smooch of our first morning as a couple?
Jack: Ahh fuck yes!!

Hi thanks m8 for reading 📖
This was a bit uncomfortable for me and I fangirled the whole time 😂 I can not go any further than that if I go on the smut section OH GOD IM GONNA DIE AND FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE so ye..comment if u want me to do lemon or smut but anyway I don't think I can go that far 😂 🆗ai gurl lol anyway thx for reading hope you fangirled/boyed Ik this is short but anyway hope ye like it