Loz X Reader

I sighed, looking off into the distance, bored as hell. Looking around at all the glowing trees around, I knew I was lost, waiting for someone to find me, which was really unlikely. I closed my eyes in pure boredom and hopelessness, leaning against a tree, and falling asleep.

The sound of faint sobbing filled my ears, in what sounded like a full grown man, but why would a man be crying? I opened my eyes, to see someone in the distance crying into his knees.

I guess I'm not the only one lost.... I thought, sighing, and stood up, walking over.

"Hey? What's wrong?" I ask the buff, silver haired man.

He looked up at me, and looked away, obviously not wanting to show his face to me, as he was acting very childish.

He sighed once again, and knelt down, managing to grab his chin. "Tell me, I might be able to help."

"I'm l-lost.." He muttered, which caused me to huff, but smile afterwards, and sit beside him.

"Don't worry," I smiled. "I'm lost to." I leaned my head on his shoulder.

I could see blush spread across his face, which made me chuckle. "Anyway, my name is _____."

I smiled at him.

"I'm Loz.." He said quietly, almost nervously.

I shifted closer. "Want to stay with me until someone finds us?"

He nodded. "Yes please."

I stayed gladly with him, hating to be alone. Hours past, and no one found us, no one at all.

I sighed. "Looks like we'll have to fend for ourselves.."

He asked if I'd help him out, and with a soft, gentle smile, and nodded, and took his hand. "Let's find a place. I'll stay with you."

He smiled brightly, standing up. "Want to be carried?" He asked shyly, as I did see his adorable blush.

The cuteness and childishness I could not resist, nodding, as he took me into his arms. He carried me bridal style, and I wrapped my arms around his neck to hold myself up more easily.

"You're really cute," I admitted, watching his adorable expression darken red.

"Well you're pretty..." Loz responded sheepishly.

I smiled, and pecked his lips. "Thank you Loz, you're the only one who has ever referred to me as that, thank you."

With that, he carried me around, in search of a home for us to share.