~Chapter 18~ Goodbye...

Thoughts are like this.
~Time Skip After A Few Months~
Your POV
I've been spending time with Aaron for so long. I guess he does love me. I should be sleeping but I have an ominous feeling. This night, I'm supposed to leave. I have to kill the evil in this world. I'm waiting for everybody to be asleep. I can see the lights turning off. *Footsteps* What was that. I feel someone's lips on me. They're Aaron's *Footsteps* "Dada." I heard Lilith say. "Shh. She's going to take care of you, I promise." Aaron said. I feel Lilith lying down again. *Door creaks open then closes* I get up, careful not to wake up Lilith. I go outside and see Aaron going to the forest. I start following him. I follow him until we reach the Irene Portal. He brings out the Divine Fragment and another one. The 2 orbs fuse and he vanishes. He'll be back... Then, there was a bright light. I saw Garroth, Zane, and Aaron. I grab Garroth from the back and knock him out. Oops. Aaron drops his bandana and his sword. Aaron runs to Zane and grabs Zane from the neck while holding the orb. "You'll kill us both!" Zane yells. "Good." I heard Aaron say. "NO! AGGGGHHHH!!!" Zane yells as the orb starts glowing. Aaron's gonna die! I hit Aaron on his side, causing him to drop the orb and get pushed till he hits a tree and get knocked out. I grab the orb. "Willing to die for your Lord? I should've killed you from the start!" Zane yelled. "Goodbye, Zane." I said as I push Zane with the orb. It explodes and I get pushed back. I get a glimpse of Zane before getting scratched by Zane's sword. I was sure that this would leave a scar on my face. As the explosion fades out, I do a few things before running away. I grab Aaron's sword and bandana then leave them beside him. I look at Aaron's unconscious face until I hear voices. Aphmau and Dante. I into the forest, dropping my (W/T). I look at it and look at Aph. She's shocked. I leave my weapon and continue running away. I knew this was goodbye. I'll see you guys next time...

Goodbye...

Now... the end of the book. Real short, I know. I'm gonna make a sequel though. I'll say if the new book's out, ok? Keep this book until I post the Author's Note saying that the new book's out. See you guys, in the next book. Good Night, Phoenix Readers.