Jordy and Cm Punk

Requested by ; JordyBrooks1432

Jordy's POV ;

I was so done with him after that . 5 months ago I found the love of my life , cheating on me with Aj Lee . I broke up with him after that , and haven't do muni dated with him since . Now he's trying to get me back , but I don't even care anymore .

Punk and I had been dating for a year , until he broke my trust . I miss him , but I just can't do it anymore . I walked to my locker room , and saw a teddy bear , roses , and chocolates . I scoffed and picked up the letter . This was the third letter I got this week from him .

-Jordy , I'm so sorry baby . I love you and I want you back . You're my everything . What Aj and I did meant nothing , and I regret doing what I did . Baby if I could take it back , and go back I to time I would . Your everything to me , jordy . You're the only person I think about when I go to sleep at night . Everyday I think about you 24/7. I hate myself for doing what I did , and I'm trying to make an effort to win you back baby . I miss what we have . Cuddling every night , play fighting all day , joking with each other , us telling each other how much we loved each other every second of the day . I want you back , and only you . Please come back to me Jordy . I love you .

-Love , Your Punky Bear .

I began crying , what punk said touched my heart so much . It seemed like he was so heartbroken at what he did , and he wants to makeup for it . I sighed and wiped my tears . I gathered my things ,and left to my hotel room .

Xxxx

You walked to Punk's hotel room nervously . You found yourself slowly knocking on his door . You took a deep breath, waiting for him to come to the door . Seconds later he opened it . He was shocked to see you .

"J-Jordy ?" He stuttered . You nodded .

"C-can we talk Punk ?" You asked . He nodded and let you in . He shut the door behind you . You turned around to face him .,

"I- uh .. Got your letters .." You trailed off .

"They were sweet ." You muttered . He smiled a little .

"I meant everything I said , Jordy . I'm so sorry . You don't have to forgive me , but I just want you to know I love you and only you ." He came closer to you .

"I-I forgive you. But don't think I haven't forgot ." You whispered . He sighed of relief , before brining you into his embrace . You cried against his chest , hugging him back . He tilted your chin up , and connected his lips with yours , and picked you up. You wrapped your legs around him , and kissed back , as he tangled his fingers through your hair . You both made it to his bed, he laid you down on the bed . He kissed on your neck , as you slid his shirt off , and ran your hands through his hair.

He slowly slid your shirt off , and kissed on your collarbone , and bare shoulder . He slowly unclasped your bra , and kissed and nipped at your breast . You softly moaned , as he rubbed up and down your leg and thigh . He connected his lips with yours , as he slowly slid down your jeans , with your lace panties .

He linked his fingers with yours , as he sucked on your sweet spot on your neck . You softly moaned his name .

He slowly pushed into you , while you were distracted , making you gasp . He slowly began moving in and out , as you wrapped your legs around him.

The paste began to pick up , like you told him too . The room filled with loud moans and groans .

"Punk ." You groaned , wiping sweat off of your forehead . He was breathing heavily against your neck , as he continued to pick up the paste . You were close to reaching your climax , and you could tell he was too . You let out one last loud moan , before reaching your climax with him . He slowly pulled out of you , and rolled over beside you . You both caught your breath .

He pulled you close , and kissed your lips .

"I love you so much , Jordy ." He whispered. You smiled and kissed him again .

"I love you too , Punk."

___________________________________________________________________

Hope you liked it !

Vote !

Comment or inbox what you think !