YouTuber

Starlight pov~

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock ugh nursing school ya. Oh, I forgot to tell you "Hi my name is Starlight I am 19 years old and I go to school. That's basically my nothing exciting happing." I drag my self out of bed and walk to the kitchen to see Nicole making breakfast. I have been living with my friend Nicole for 6 years we meet back in New Jersey. when I found out that she was going to the same school as me we became roommates spot. "you ready for school Star?" she asks me with a smile. "ya I guess..." I put my hand on my chest to feel my necklace but it, not there." oh shit were my necklace." I run back into my room and start looking for it, the necklace was my mom she gave it to me for my 3rd birthday but she died 5 days later the necklaces means everything to me. I look in my dresser and I see it laying on top. I quickly put it on, run out into the kitchen grab my backpack that like 3 pounds with all of my books in it and I grab Nicole rist and we run out the door. We make it with a minute to spare. we listen to Mr Kendle for 1 hour and Ms.pentland for 3 hours. for 2 hours I trail off and my mind starts to think about something else for 2 hours. I don't even notice the Nicole was standing up and getting ready to leave. " Star you really to leave?" she snaps me out of my trance. "ya let's go I want to get out of this places if I see one more thing about nursing I am going to kill myself." We walk back to our flat and I drop my book bag on the floor and flop on my bed. I just lay they are staring up at the roof and just thought about youtubers. I went on my Mac book and I opened YouTube I something caught my eye I saw the words "danisnotonfire" I quickly go to his home page and I watch on for his video. he reminded my friend Dan Howell that I meet online. I watch another one of his videos. "HI so my name is [Dan] nice to meet you" I started laughing so hard. I watch another video and his first words were" hello Internet I am Dan Howell and I make videos so u don't have to feel bad about your self." Dan Howell....... DAN HOWELL. I jump off of my bed and I run to the kitchen to get my phone and I ram into Nicole. " sorry Nicole. I got my phone and I when on Twitter and went to my dm." DANIEL JAMES HOWELL??" that's all I said and I just waited.
~~~danisnotonfire💕~~~ STARLIGHT BEA HOWELL ..... how may I help you?
ZABE****

~~issa.and.melanie~~ ........ um ok .....

WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME U HAD A YOUTUBE CHANEL!

~~danisnotonfire💕~~
I wanted to tell u but I didn't know how, can we Skype?

~~issa.and.melanie~~
sure.😀

~~sent~~

"Hey Dan!" I said as I opened the video chat. " Hey lovebug" Dan said smiling. those words got to me I couldn't help it but I just burst into tears. my mom would always call me lovebug or ladybug. " Starlight is everything ok?" I heard Dan ask. I never told him about my mom only Nicole and my close friends but I never had to courage to tell him. I close the call and run to the bathroom. I tried to stop crying Nicole walks in and I give her a big Bear hug like me meet back in 2007. I feel at home in her hug they were the best hugs I have ever experienced. "Starlight hey star look at me."I look at her dead in the eyes. "is everything ok? what's wrong" she ask with a confused look. "D-dan called my lovebug and I-I just lost It I count help it. whenever he calls me something it reminds me of my mom I don't know if I can do this anymore." by this time I stopped crying. "I have to go tell him face to face not through a screen," I remember Dan telling me he lives in Manchester. I run into my room jump on my bed and get the closet train ticket to Manchester.

~~~author note~~~
Hey guys it Hannah this is my first phan fiction so sorry if I don't update for a while oops

stay bad my danosaurs and philoins