Hello kion

Hello kion defender of the pride lands leader of the lion guard.

How do you know me who are you. kion looked confused and was still admiring her beauty.

Do I have something on my face or something lion jasiri quipped.

Oh no your just very pretty for a hyena what do you want are you with Janja.

Hearing this jasiri threw her head back and laughed don't make make me laugh kion i am jasiri and I want you out of my territory.

Well I am heading for flat ridge rock to meet up with the lion guard kion responded.

Well your going the wrong way jasiri said half laughing.

Why should I take directions from you your a hyena leave me alone.
Wow just cause I am a hyena you think I am bad not all hyenas are bad sisi mi sawa we are the same kion under all that fur our hearts are the same.

Wow I never thought about it that way I'm sorry for just assuming your a bad hyena kion said solemnly.

It's no problem I don't blame you for assuming so it was how you were raised.

Without warning a rockslide fell on top of kion and trapped him under rock and debris.
Kion jasiri shouted are you ok.

I am ok  but my paw is stuck under a rock can you help me jasiri.

Jasiri runs to where kion is and moves the rock of his paw and helps kion up.
Kion can you walk.

Yeah I think he tries to take a step and falls over ow my paw he yells in pain.

Oh this is all my fault jasiri cried I'll help you get home she walks over to kion and helps him back up and they start walking toward flat ridge rock to meet the rest of the lion guard.

Janja and his band of idiots appear and they got ready to attack kion and jasiri.

Well well well isn't it my sister jasiri and kion. jasiri I didn't know you loved lions and you know your not allowed in our territory you will pay the price for this.

Janja leave us alone you will not harm jasiri or me now go before you will regret it kion yelled.

What you gonna do runt you forget your in my territory and we out number you Janja snarled.

Janja runs to attack kion and kion punches Janja and all the hyenas started fighting including jasiri who attacks Cheezi Chunga knocking them out and kion gets ambushed and trapped then jasiri comes and saves kion and jasiri gets tackled by Janja and kion head butts Janja.

Jasiri get behind me kion asked.

Ok she gets behind kion and kion uses the roar of the elders scaring the clan of hyenas sending them running. (Wow when did he get so handsome and cute she thought to herself while staring at kion in a daze).
She started to blush like mad and kion looks at her.

Are you ok jasiri kion gives her a weird look (is she thinking about me does she like me kion thought to himself.)

Jasiri snaps out of the daze realizing she is blushing omg i think he knows.