Chapter 2

Andrew now had finally known what it is like to have a prospect at escape, an escape from reality to nothing more but love, an escape from the reality is what he would've done anything for.

Andrew and Savannah seemed more like couples now. They spoke to each other like they were the best friends. Nobody could ever compare their love because there was nothing it could ever be compared to. They were insane and a conflicted love was what they had. They sure were madly in love.

But Andrew hadn't known it from her side, things kept surfing the same way as they always were and in lieu of Andrew's love that was meant to lessen, his love was just getting established for her.

Andrew was always a shy boy. But finally, he had gotten the courage he required and so, he finally asked her. He finally asked to be his beloved and to be by his side forever.

And as for Savannah? What could her response possibly be?

Savannah looked at him and only god will know what went through her mind at that time but all Andrew will ever know is that she rejected him.

What was missing? Because as far as he knew, he did everything he was supposed to and more. What had he not done for her? Savannah claims that she doesn't love him but if that were the case, why does she exchange at least a hundred I love you's a day?

Andrew walks home alone at night, having nothing but his thoughts to keep him company as he sheds a few tears along the way.

It wasn't the end. He refused to accept that it was the end of what they had. Andrew's love for her was way beyond this. Whatever happened between them hadn't broken his heart but instead, it had just magnified his love for her. That's the thing about a love so amazing. This heart break of his had given him pain yes, but also an immense amount of love that only he could ever understand.

And now Andrew has come to a conclusion that he is against all odds and that he is going to wait for her in the hope that one day, just one day she shall become his beloved.

And they continued to be best friends, ignoring the fact that Savannah had rejected him.

The good thing about Andrew was that his hope was something that couldn't be paralled to anything. He had so much faith in this heart of his. It was just so strong. Strong enough to love her till the end of the line.

And now almost a year had passed and nothing had changed but Andrew kept waiting. He kept asking her to be his but sadly Savannah just kept on declining. She asked him why was he still waiting for her? After she had denied him enough times to have his heart shattered into a little million pieces. He tells her that he loves her so much that he couldn't afford to let her go, letting her go was going to be hard on his heart and Savannah was a form of an escape to which Andrew would go. An escape from this reality is what he wanted. And that was what she gave him.

He gave her everything he could. Being in love with her broke his heart. His faith was what kept him motionless. And eventually after a turn of days, Savannah couldn't stay longer so she had finally agreed. She had finally told him she loved him and she was ready to be his beloved and all ready to be with him until the end of the line. Andrew was happy, so happy and his heart was as relieved as it could ever be.

After all the wait, all the suffer, all the pain he had finally got what he waited for. And they started dating. Andrew could finally call Savannah his girl and love her as much as he wanted to.

A month passed by and they were dating they were inseperable and incompatible against all odds; all of the people had hated on them. They had called them names. But they didn't care about anything or anyone except for each other.

They were so in love until the day that everything went down.

Andrew had started talking to a girl at his school. They were only friends and nothing more. They weren't even attracted to each other. However, Savannah didn't really like that girl but Andrew had not known of this.
Savannah finds out about him talking to the girl and she scolds him. Andrew just stands there and listens and apologizes.

She continues yelling and they argue with each other until the moment Savannah says in an almost inaudible whisler that its over. That she doesn't want to stay with him anymore. She walks away and Andrew calls her but she doesn't listen.

Days had passed and Andrew thinks to himself what he had done to deserve this. He gets so depressed because he wanted to spend the rest of his life loving her but all that he got was a month with her.

Savannah doesn't talk to him now and ignores him at school. What had he done to deserve this? What could it be?

Andrew cries every night after that day of which she had left him. Andrew loved her so much that he could've done anything for her.

This was what they were. Savannah and Andrew. Two teenagers who were just best friends at first, then spoke like lovers and appeared to be enough. They were two teenagers who were afraid to love each other and who also feared expressing their emotions.

So what happens next? Does Andrew still love her after all that? Does his faith stay alive or not?