Chapter 17

Ragini was all set to leave the house.

She was late for sure as she was busy in thinking about her life and that implies to Sanskar.

He has chnged. She thought while closing the door behind her. No not before looking at his room's door;which did not open..not even for once to see if she was okay or if she ever will be.

It didn't bother her much as the only thing she is here for is the revenge. Love is very hard to find nowadays! Who knows it better than her.

She thought she got the perfect partner for herself until she got to know that he never felt the same way.

Well it hurts! But again she got distracted and she lost track and stood in the parking for more ten minutes.

That's when her phone rang inside her purse and it got her back in real life rather then her imagination.

She looked at the caller and found it to be laskhya.

When she picked it up;she heard a desperate laskhya who wanted her at the party right then.

"yeah laskhya please keep calm I will be there in a moment" she rescued herself from his set of questions about her whereabouts.

How can she say that she was lost in the city of her imagination? He would think him to be mentally retarted person who got away from an asylum.

"Make it soon ragini..." he said to which she sat inside her car and started at the ignition.

"Do you have any information to give me?" she asked focusing on the road ahead.

"I guess it would be better if you show up fast because the party is getting excited" he said and disconnected.

Ragini sighed!

Is she going to enjoy the party or ti find some clues relating to the deaths of her parents? Well now she was confused herself.

As soon as she stepped out of her car,her phone made it's noise and she looked at it thinking it to be lakshya.

But it was someone really unexpected. Sanskar!

She picked it up without giving him a hint that she is pissed off with him. Really a lot!

"Where are you?" he asked. His concerned voice made the butterflies in her stomach dance.

"I am asking something ragini?" his voice brought her back again from her reel life.

"Oh well I am at lakshya's new year party" she answered.

This time Sanskar(varun that is; only to remind you if you have forgotten) was pissed off!

"ragini that person is not safe...he is not what you are thinking him to be...he.." he was about to say

"Well Mr Sanskar..its better you stop your nonsense and be a spoilsport..my life won't go according to your wish...get that..and dare you say all these against the person who is helping me unlike you.." she said and disconnected and switched it off.

Sanskar tried to call her a lot but in vain.

Ragini reached inside the venue with her masquerade on!

Lakshya was easily able to guess her well due to the dress and went towards her and dragged her with him on the dance floor.

They moved their body in a swing and with the music!

Ragini was shocked.Getting close to another man when she already had someone in her heart is hard.
And she can't do it..

"we are not here to dance are we?" she asked to which he chuckled making her frown.