DISTANCE

Chapter 13
Varun was sitting in the sofa. Ragini went to him and sat beside him.
"Sanskar don't lie to me please..are you angry on me for something..? Tell me. I can't just be without you. Tell something sanskar" ragini cried vigorously.
Varun looked at her once and shrugged her.
Ragini held his hand and hugged him from behind.
"Please don't go today..I need you Sanskar..please don't Sanskar..talk to me"
Varun caressed her face and kissed her on the forehead.
"You are Sanskar right? You are not varun" she asked keeping her head on his shoulder.
"Yes ragini..I am Sanskar your Sanskar. Nothing happened to me. See I am totally fine. Sorry I didn't come back" he said..and made her sleep on his lap.
He sang lullaby for her. After years of nightmares and insomnia, she slept peacefully . The dream catcher and the sleeping pills couldn't do what his lullaby did.
He picked her up and made her sleep on the bed.
He went to sanskar's room.
Varun's pov
Not fair Sanskar;just not fair. Why did you leave her? Just for a promise made to you years back I am here. I am here for your ragini Bhai..
Flashback.
"Varun. .how are you bhai?" Sanskar asked on the phone.
"I am good Sanskar. How is your studies going in dehradun?" Varun asked him with happiness in his voice.
"Good. But I am not...I have fallen for someone." Sanskar narrates the whole incident of ragini and her revenge and everything.
Varun listens silently.
" what do you expect?" Varun asked.
"If anywhere anytime I fail to keep my promises to ragini please be with her and help her fight." Sanskar cried this time.
"You love her so much dude..I will do my best. I promise."
End.
I am just stuck in between. But don't worry sanskar your varun will take care of your ragini.
"Sanskar..Sanskar Where are you??" Ragini screamed
Varun rushed towards her room And hugged her.
"I am here ragu..don't worry..close your eyes. I am here" varun kissed her and caressed her hair.