FAASLE

Chapter 4
Ragini was waiting for her new house mate in the parking lot.
She was surely annoyed as the new guy was taking too much time.
For the next 10mins she stood their motionless.
"Dada ..get the car"she asked her driver.
He nodded in agreement.
After a journey of few mins she was home.
She was welcomed by her kaka.
She looked at him with confusion. She shrugged her thoughts and started going upstairs.
"Where is the new boy??"he asked her.
"I left him in the college"she replied grabbing an apple from the table.
"What...ragini are you insane...how could you..just leave someone."he shouted at her for the very first time.
She looked at him with questions in her eyes.
"You were never like this...this is not you..the ragini I knew was a mess..a mess I saw everyday and admired more and more..you have literally changed a lot..and I apologize to shekhar for not looking at you properly..if he would have been alive he would have never wanted you to be like this"he completed his sentence with a sigh.
Each and every word of kaka pinched her. She was not the old one and it was all because what happened 11years back.
Every word of kaka was true ..she knew it though she didn't want to chnge. This ragini was created by herself and now she can't alter herself all over again.
She remembered that one day spent with her dad where for the first time she learnt something related to life.
Flashback...Kolkata..29th July..2005
"Papa....papa"a little girl came running in search of her dad.
"Yes my princess..you need something"he asked bending infront of her.
"See i have snatched this doll from that girl...isn't it beautiful..??"she told with innocence..
Shelter smiled at her.
"Ragini...this is bad manners ..apko pata hai...we should not hurt anyone...toh apne ye kyun liya"he made her undersntd in a soft voice.
She looked at her dad.
"The girl might be crying..if you would have been in her place then...go and apologize..go ragu"he asked her.
Understanding the real fact she went towards the girl and handed her the doll and smiled to her." Can we be frnds??"she asked the other girl..the girl got happy and shook her hands.
RAGINI hugged her saying sorry.
Flashback ends.
Ragini realized her mistake and decided to pick Sanskar up..
She runs out of the house in hurry.
It was raining heavily. "You should say sorry.."these words of her dad were hammering in her head.
She screeched the brakes and the car came into a hault .
She got down and started searching Sanskar.
After some time she found him sitting in a corner with arms folded.
She ran to him.
"I am so sorry...now let's go..please forgive me"she held his hands and said..
Sanskar was surprised..and happy at the same time. Without any further talks he followed her to the car.