Royalty

I wake up to noise downstairs. I groan rubbing my eyes as I realize that I was home alone last night since my parents didn't come in from work.

I hop out of bed, go into the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower. as I finish, I throw on a tank top and jeans walking down the stairs slowly so that I see that the noise is coming from the kitchen.

"Oi! Zarah, your up!" My father exclaims pointing to the plate of food on the table.

"Yup." I look over to my mom who was glaring at my dad. "Why do yall both have plates in your hand?"

"Your mother thought it would be fun to throw them at each other." he says sarcastically.

"Oh, oh really?" she exclaims as the plate from her hand sores across the kitchen hitting my father on the chest and dropping to the floor.

"I'm gonna head out to school." I mumble.

I grab my cardigan and book bag walking out the door. Since I just moved in the middle of nowhere, I've decided to walk to school. The new school was only over two miles. Plus with my parents acting like this, which was all the time, I wouldn't be surprised that people already know about us.

I walk into the crowed school making my way towards the office, which wasn't hard to find, since the office had a big sign that said, 'Office'.

I get behind a group of boys that was standing in front of the front desk as I waited for them to leave, but no, they stood there talking to the lady at the desk.

" 'Cuse me." I say pushing some of the boys as the mumble responses. "I need my schedule."

"You'll have to wait in line." the girl said popping her gum.

I lean over the desk raising my eyebrow at her. " I never asked for it, I'm telling you to get it." I lean back and look at the boys. "hope it's a problem that I skipped ya'll."

"Name." she grumbles taking out a folder.

"Mason. Zarah Mason." I say as she gives me a paper and I take it out her hand.

"Maybe you shouldn't have pushed us." one of the guys said comin up to me. I'll admit he was cute. "Haven't your mom taught you manners?"

"Yeah." I shrug. "To make sure nobody is in your way of doing what you gotta do."

"Maybe she should've taught you how to act right" I roll my eyes at his comment.

"Well maybe you shouldn't be a dick." I smile as he glares at me. "but we don't get what we want, now do we?"

"You better watch yourself." He growls.

"I will, maybe you should just watch out." I smirk before walking away from him.

I made sure not to look back as I could feel their eyes on me. I look down on my schedule as I try to figure at where this class was.

"It's your first day." I mumble to myself. "you've made an enemy and you don't even know where your going."

"Maybe if you asked for help." a guy said making me gasp as he smiles. "and stop talking to yourself, I could help."

"Uh thanks." I blushed. "um well here."

I pass him my schedule as he looks over it with a smile. " well Zarah, you have first period with me." He grabs my hand winking at me as I raise an eyebrow. "By the way, my names John."

"Well John, can I ask why you're holding my hands?" he shrugs walking to towards our first period.

"No reason. I saw Daniel glaring at you." he laughs. "Plus it's protection. Nobody wants to be alone in highschool."

"I guess." I shrug. "And that child will get over it."

I sit behind of John in the class as I start to think back of Daniel. That assface. What makes him think that he can tell me how to act.

"Stop look so mad." John says grabbing my cheeks. "it's bad for you."

"You are really annoying." I mumble. "And you like to touch too much."

"I know." he smiles. "But you don't mind."

"I really do." I slap his hands away from my face.

"Awwwwe." he pouts. "I thought you liked me."

I laugh rolling my eyes at him. "I don't even know you."

"Buh.... but you know my name." he whines.

"You're a big baby." I say rubbing my temples.

"Am not!.... Oh wassup man." I look up to see Daniel, the cute dick to giving John a hand daps.

"Ay man, BRUH have you met Zarah." John winks at me as I glance at him then Daniel.

"Yeah. She's the newbie that certainly don't know how to act right." He says glaring at me

"Yeah you're the King of dickheads. I'd certainly not want to run into you." I reply back.

"You should probably just stop talking." He growls as his seat was next to mine.

"I probably wont." I smile at him as he glares at me.

"Guys, stop arguing. Class started." John says as he smiles shaking his head.

-----------

New Story.