The sound of a cars engine switching off made me turn in its direction. I knew by the sound of the car it belonged to Jaxon, I watched as he parked next to my car. I looked back at my mums grave but when I heard two doors close I looked back over to him, curious as to why I heard two doors but still he remained alone and now was walking towards me with his hands behind his back. Just as he got closer to me he revealed his hands to show a box of red roses.

"I thought your mum might like these?" He said as he sat next to me.

I smiled as I leaned forward to kiss him on his lips, "She loved red roses." I whispered.

I watched as he leaned forward to place them on top of the grave before he came to sit back next to me. As soon as he sat down I leaned back and placed my head on his shoulder, smiling as he kissed the side of my forehead.

"You excited about University next month?" He asked.

"I'm excited but nervous. You?" I said

"Oh, I'm so ready to leave this place and tackle University." He responded calmly.

"Full Speed Ahead?" I asked as I smirked at him.

I let out a chuckle as he rolled his eyes, "Good name for a book title, you going to write some novels Miss Creative writing and publishing?" He asked, smiling as he nudged me playfully.

I let out a loud laugh as I tilted my head back, "Yeah I wish, although with the drama in my life it would make a good read." I said

"I'd read it, just for you." He whispered as he leaned forward.

"Wanna be my love interest in the book?" I whispered back.

"As long as I get to be with you till the end." He said as he leaned to peck me on my lips before moving away.

"I don't plan on making out with you in front of your mum." He said as he sat back, moving away from me. I smiled at him as I nodded my head in agreement. We sat here for a good twenty minutes before getting up to go have lunch.

"I love you mum. I'll see you soon." I whispered before kissing the tips of my fingers and placing them onto her photo.

I looked at Jaxon who was patiently waiting for me. After saying our goodbyes we walked towards our cars, hand in hand. As we got to my car my phone rang, looking down I smiled when I saw Isaac's name.

"Hey Zac." I said

"Hey shithead." Jaxon called out.

"Hi boo-bear. You're the shithead!" Isaac yelled back at Jaxon. I rolled my eyes at the two as they both laughed at each other.

Boys will be boys.

"I got some good news for you both." He said.

I placed him on speaker so that Jaxon could hear, "You're on speaker, go ahead."

"What are you guys doing at 9:30 tonight?" Isaac asked.

I looked up at Jaxon as I shrugged my shoulders. He playfully raised his eyebrows up and down before laughing when I nudged him in the stomach.

"Nothing, what you got?" Jaxon asked.

"Guess who wants a tag team rematch for double the winnings?" Isaac asked.

I looked up at Jaxon as he looked at me, we both slowly began to smile at each other, as if we were reading each other's minds. We were both on the same page.

"Count us in." Jaxon said.

"Let's go kick some ass." I replied.

THE END!

* * *

A/N: Happy Easter!!!' I was going to wait until tomorrow but what the heck! (It's 1:30am here so technically, it is "tomorrow")

We finally did it!!! I'm so sorry I drained it half the time. I PROMISE TO NEVER DO THAT TO YOU AGAIN!! Lol. In all seriousness though, I just struggled with this one at times because I wanted it to be perfect and even though I was delayed, I am so so so proud of how this story came together in the end and I hope from the bottom of my heart you guys loved it too! I just want to make you guys proud and I hope we get to share many more stories in the future! Words cannot express how thankfully I truly am for you guys, my Wattpad family and I love each and every one of you!

I just want to ask for one favour, please share these two stories with everyone you know in your day to day life's, on Wattpad or on social media. Help me spread the word for this story and who knows maybe one day we two will get our own novel, tv series or movie haha. I do get quite a lot of notifications and it seems I've missed out on when people have out them in their book recommendations so if you're one of them, let me know and I'll personally add your recommendations book into my playlist!

Once again, I love you guys, thank you for sticking by me through this challenging time and I will see you all very soon, so don't forget about me!

P.S: I hope that when you guys jump on Spotify and listen to my playlists for these two novels, you will forever remember the chapters they were associated with! Haha

Love always,
Claire xx