"Not that Blue" Blue Palace

[IT HAS BEEN 8,000 YEARS]

Y/N's POV:

The other guards nod respectively to him as they open the large gates to Solitude.

I've seen Solitude many times before, but this was the Whiterun Guards first time, and he was completely awestricken. I hear a gasp escape his mouth, then he squeals.

"Woah! It's so... Huge!!!" He screams, causing a few bystanders to stare.

I laugh as he runs around then stops in front of the execution block.

"IS THIS A STAGE?!" He squeals, and he begins to walk up on it.

"No!" I yell as I run as fast as I can and I grab his arm and pull him back. "That's an execution block!"

"Oh... So... Can it be used as a stage?" He asks as he twiddles his thumbs.

I let out an exaggerated sigh, and I look toward the Blue Palace, which gives me an idea. "Hey, do you want to walk around the Blue Palace with me? I'm the thane, so everyone loves me!"

"Oh?" He says, thinking for a moment. "OH, OF COURSE!" He screams again.

"Alright, time it down a bit, everyone will think you're crazy!" I laugh as we begin to walk to the Palace.

"Uh, sense this is a palace; should I escort you, M'lady?" He says, trying to sound as fancy pantsy as he can.

I roll my eyes a bit then put my hands on his elbow, as we walk together.

Once we reach the doors of the Palace a guard looks at us and says: "I used to be an adventurer like you; then I took an arrow in the knee." She says.

The Whiterun guard stood for a moment: "Hey! That's my catchphrase! Why is she saying my catchphrase?!" He pouts as I pull him along to keep him from trying to give the poor guard a sword in the knee.

I open the doors, and he stops thinking about the other guard, and is awestricken again with the same amazement of when he first walked into Solitude.

"So... This is the Blue Palace?" He mutters. "It's surprisingly less blue than I thought it would be..."