Chapter 8- light fight

Start from the beginning

I don't know how people watch the whole thing for entertainment.

"Hey girl." Blondie 1 came out the door. "Never knew you were so girly."

"Shut up. I just didn't like seeing someone get hurt and knowing that I couldn't do anything." I said angrily to him.

He held his hands in surrender.

"Sorry, I know you and Dean are together but--"

"We aren't together." I snapped.

"What? Well you should be, last week Dean couldn't stop talking about you and saying that he wanted us to meet you. Then when he got hurt, it was obvious that you felt it. Like you really do care about each other."

I looked at the floor because what he said about my feelings were completely correct.

I did care about Dean.

We stayed in the silence for a while.

"My name is Felix."

"What?" I said looking up.

"You didn't know my name. My name is Felix." he repeated.

"I'm Hailey."

"Good to know the girl Dean has been nonstop talking about." He smiled.

"Hailey!" I heard someone call out. it was Dean. "Hey, are you all right?" he looked worriedly at me.

"I'm fine." I smiled at Felix.

Dean turned his head to Felix and I saw his jaw clench.

"I'm going to leave you two for now." Felix said then quickly walked away.

"What was that for?" I said sharply

"What do you mean?"

"You didn't need to get angry at Felix. He was just helping me calm down."

"Wait, why did you leave in the first place?" Dean took my hand.

"I didn't want to watch you get hurt." I said quietly.

"It was nothing, besides, I won."

"That doesn't make it any better. I couldn't stay in there and watch you get beat up and the way you hurt the other guy, it was terrible." I took my hand from his and folded my arms together.

I heard him sigh and he ruffled his hair.

"How badly did you get hurt?" I asked softly.

"I've had worse." He shrugged.

Half his face was swollen already and there were marks on his arms that were bound to be bruised the next day.

"Am I the reason your face is swollen?" I remember when I walked out, he looked at me and was punched down.

"It's not your fault, it could've happened on its own."

"I'm sorry."

"No, I should be the one saying sorry, I shouldn't have taken you over here."

"If it makes you feel any better, when you were the one clearly winning, I felt pride." I smiled at him. "As much as I hated seeing all the blood, I felt proud of you."

He just pulled me closer to him and hugged me.

"I'm glad." He whispered into my hair. He kissed my forehead and pushed my hair to the side. "You're gorgeous you know?"

"You're not too bad yourself." I smirked back.

I looked back into his baby blue eyes and smiled. He really was good looking.