Chapter 8- light fight

Começar do início

I slapped him on the arm laughing.

"See?" He said talking to the other guys.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to the HTOP!"

"What does that mean?" I whispered to Sawyer.

"Hurt the opponent permanently." He whispered back.

"How lovely." I muttered.

"On this side we have Mac!" Cheers and woops were heard.

"Then on this side, we have the returning championnnnnn Dean!" The announcer person shouted.

There was an enormous amount of support for him which made my nerves calm down a little but I was still not looking forward to seeing him hurt another person or vice versa.

They both took off their shirts and I saw that Dean no longer had the bandage and that the other guy, Mac, was much larger than Dean. It worried me because it looked like he could crush Dean. But I had faith in him.

I let out a deep breath once the announcer went out of the ring and a slutty looking girl strutted on stage with a sign. Like the things you see on tv. I never knew they were real.

I saw her wink at Dean and I turned away because she was seriously getting on my nerves.

Dean looked at me and winked.

Then the bell rung.

They circled each other and Dean looked abnormally smug. I didn't like the way he looked, it scared me.

Dean teased his opponent and it was obvious that Mac knew what Dean was capable of and that he wasn't going to win.

Then in a blink of an eye, Dean ran into Mac and Dean's head was under his arm, Dean lifted him into the air and body slammed him down.

I flinched and looked away because Mac spat blood out but quickly got up.

"You okay?" Sawyer asked me.

"Yeah. I'll live." I said turning back to see Mac punch Dean in the jaw.

That was a bad idea.

I took in a sharp breath but I promised Dean that I would try and stay as long as possible.

They continued to hurt each other until Dean kicked Mac onto the floor and sat on top of him to just land many punches onto him.

Dean's knuckles were covered in blood and that was pretty much all I could take.

"I'm going outside for some air." I told Sawyer.

"Do you want me to come with you?" he said about to get up.

I pushed him down and told him to just give Dean some support.

I saw Dean glance at me and I just gave him a small smile.

The moment he looked away from Mac, he was pushed off and became the underdog in the fight.

"No!" I shouted which earned me plenty of angry glares.

"Shh." Sawyer warned me.

"Sorry--" Then I ran out.

I couldn't dare to look any longer.

I felt terrible. If I hadn't been such a pussy, he wouldn't have gotten hurt.

I leaned against a wall breathing heavily trying to make my heart calm down.

I never knew how effected I would be if I saw Dean get hurt. I guess it just shows how much I really did care about him.

I hated seeing him get beat up even though he was clearly winning and knowing that I was just sat there doing nothing.