Chapter 5

Farkle's pov

It was later that day , the day that Riley kissed me. She invited me over for the night , her parent were fine with me staying. She was going to tell me everything, she even told me so after we kissed. I blushed at the thought , the moment, the memory.

I climbed through her bedroom window, sitting down on the cushions in her bay window. I looked around her room and everything was nice and neat.

She walked out slightly caught off guard as she had a towel wrapped around her. By the looks of her she just got out of the shower. I looked away slight blush creeping upon my face.

Her voice hitched when she saw me sitting there, she froze. Her eyes darted towards her bed where her clothes lay. Her being in to much shock to move gave me the courage to get up and get them for her. I picked up the clothes and walked over to her. Even wrapped in a towel she looked beautiful. I stood in front of her handing her the clothes she took them in one arm the other holding her towel up. I looked at her our faces inches away , I could feel her breath on my cheeks as I leaned and whispered in her ear.

" you are beautiful "

She blushed and dropped her gaze to her feet.

" thanks" she whispered biting her lip.

We stood like that for a while dropping our gazes and lifting them back up from time to time.

" u-uh I s-should get c-changed" she stuttered out gesturing to the towel wrapped tightly around her body. I nodded a slight blush appearing on my cheeks.

She turned around and walked away. The way she walked was slightly seductive. I couldn't help but drop my eyes to her ass ever so slightly.

She stopped turning her head to the side looking back at me slightly.

" stop looking at my ass Minkus" she said smirking and causing me to blush harder.

---------------15 mins later----------------

Riley's pov

I walked out of my bathroom dressed in a white crop top with a sunflowers printed on it, along with black denim shorts. It was quite a hot summers night.

I looked over to Farkle who was lying on my bed eyes closed waiting for answers. I lied down beside him biting my lip and letting out a saddening sigh.

" My dad was having a Affair , w-with Josh's mom Monica" I said the word dry on my tongue and the words saddening to my ears.

He turned his head looking at me sadness resting on his face and pity in his eyes.

" Riley..." He said softly I turned and pressed my finger against his lip silencing him.

" after I found out my dad forced Josh to hurt me to make sure I wouldn't tell anyone, henceforth the scars on my wrists, once my mother found out she became angry that I didn't tell her and now hates me. But I couldn't other wise either Josh or Cory would've hurt me." I paused for a moment holding in my tears.

" Monica hurt Josh as well to make sure he didn't say anything, We pretend to hate each other which we slightly do but we share a dying secret that were burning to get off our chests." I said tears brimming at edges of my eyes. He reaches out and took my hand in his.

" Riley that's awful " he said moving closer to me I rested my head on his chest and started to cry silently. He let go of my hand and enveloped me in a hug, my face in the crook of his neck.

" I'm sorry " I whispered to him opening my eyes again year running down my cheeks.

" don't be" he hushed in my ear his hand resting on the small of my back. Suddenly a urge to touch him ran through out my body, for him to touch me in a soothing but sexual manner also . I bit my lip at the thought.

I rolled us over so I was on top , he was puzzled for a few moments before..

(A/N Sexual scenes ahead )

I crashed my lips against his hungrily. He kissed back his hand running through my wavy blonde ends . My hands ran up his chest, he broke the kiss and took his top off . I bit my lip blushing running my hands along his muscular chest.

Farkle's pov

I reconnected our lips and slowly moved my hand up her body, gently grasping her right boob. She let out soft moan and blush was visible on her pail cheeks. I flipped us over again and leaned over top of her. She took her top off leaving her in her bra and shorts. I leant down and kisses her neck gently finding her good spot. She moaned loudly as I caressed her boobs through her bra. She arched her back I took the moment to unhook her bra. She pulled her bra off blushing as it was tossed across the dimly lit room. I kissed a trail from her neck to her stomach gently. She let out a peaceful moan , as the night continued.

Our body's collided dancing like the colours of the wind, in a peaceful harmony on a warm summers night.

---------------End Chapter----------------

Chapter 5 done!!

Little smut piece in that chapter.

Is the book moving to fast?...

Chapter 6 coming soon!!